WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You guys are going overboard on the DLo slander. He shot like shyt but I'm not even gonna blame him. He saw LeBron quit in the second half and nobody else wanted to shoot besides AD. At least he had the heart to try.

Also, I don't wanna hear about backcourt defense when Murray was 9-24 from the field so everybody talking that bench DLo/start Gabe/Spencer needs to get real.
The thing with Russell is when he's not hitting 3s he's literally useless. Can't get to the rim and finish consistently, medicine playmaker and gives you next to nothing defensively. He needs to hit shots to matter.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dlo is 28
He should he in his prime right now and he played worse than last yr
HE PLAYED WORSE

But yeah Blame Bron and AD who were banging on nikkas but not this nikka Dlo that should’ve STEPPED UP shyt IF HE WAS ON THE SAME SYNC WITH THEM FROM THE GET GO WE ARE IN BLOWOUT TERRITORY HALF TIME

fukkING IDIOTS IN HERE :dead:
DUMB OR SLOW OT MAYBE BOTH

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Y'all can't have it both ways. Don't tell me's he's top 10 and brag about how dominant he is at his age and then use his age as an excuse and crutch when he doesn't show up for an entire half.

:manny:
You’re into narratives lil kid.. Lebron wasn’t the issue this game

This game was Rui, Reaves, and ESPECIALLY DLO and the bench didn’t show up offensively

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Y'all can't have it both ways. Don't tell me's he's top 10 and brag about how dominant he is at his age and then use his age as an excuse and crutch when he doesn't show up for an entire half.

:manny:
The realistic Bron fans, I’m one of them, know his most dominating days are behind him.

2016 Bron would probably beat or at least compete with this Denver squad.

We know his limitations, but giving him his props for what he’s still doing at his age, is not having it both ways

We just can’t let this Fakkit DLo get away with this

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re into narratives lil kid.. Lebron wasn’t the issue this game

This game was Rui, Reaves, and ESPECIALLY DLO and the bench didn’t show up offensively

Yes, dude who shot his first attempt of the quarter with a min left was not the problem. He had 3 buckets the entire 2nd half and 1 was with 30 seconds left. :dead:

not a problem.

Lebron is never an issue in your eyes. Grown ass man btw. One thing I'll say about Kobe stans is that we were cognizant enough to criticize him when he played poorly. But usually his poor games were jacking up shots and hijacking the offense and not quitting.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yes, dude who shot his first attempt of the quarter with a min left was not the problem. He had 3 buckets the entire 2nd half and 1 was with 30 seconds left. :dead:

not a problem.

Lebron is never an issue in your eyes. Grown ass man btw. One thing I'll say about Kobe stans is that we were cognizant enough to criticize him when he played poorly. But usually his poor games were jacking up shots and hijacking the offense and not quitting.
I know this Stan wars are important to you, you can’t let them go because you love Kobe so much

But this is a Lakers basketball thread.. we discuss the team and the faults within the team. Not Stan wars

Game 1 you can’t have no one on the bench besides Prince score, and DLO can’t go 6/20 while Reaves and Rui aren’t aggressive

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
For everybody saying LeBron quit, I don't think he quit but instead got tired/gassed.

Y'all gotta realize that Bron is pushing 40 so while he can still perform at a high level he's not going to deliberately play the way he used to and singlehandedly dominate as he would during postseason runs in Miami or during his 2nd stint in Cleveland because he's trying to preserve himself and at this stage he doesn't feel he needs to which is understandable.

That's why for many seasons he tried pushing AD to takeover and he take a backseat position on the court but AD not being consistent enough Bron has had to exert energy just to keep us afloat. Sure, if we had a 28-29 year old LeBron type of play on this team we'd probably be better but at 39-40, he's not going to tire himself out and risk injuries at this stage.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Murray wasn’t even on demon time mode
Dlo went mental midget.
He is outplaying himself of a bigger contract.
If he picks up that option we gotta trade him for a bag of staplers

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this Stan wars are important to you, you can’t let them go because you love Kobe so much

But this is a Lakers basketball thread.. we discuss the team and the faults within the team. Not Stan wars

Game 1 you can’t have no one on the bench besides Prince score, and DLO can’t go 6/20 while Reaves and Rui aren’t aggressive

Masquerading like you care about the Lakers is rich and not fooling anyone. Only one of us was here from 2016 to 2018 post Kobe and pre LeBron. You not one of us and def not fooling us either.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
At least Murray (ATL) Can get to the basket and play defense when his shot isn't falling.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
For everybody saying LeBron quit, I don't think he quit but instead got tired/gassed.

Y'all gotta realize that Bron is pushing 40 so while he can still perform at a high level he's not going to deliberately play the way he used to and singlehandedly dominate as he would during postseason runs in Miami or during his 2nd stint in Cleveland because he's trying to preserve himself and at this stage he doesn't feel he needs to which is understandable.

That's why for many seasons he tried pushing AD to takeover and he take a backseat position on the court but AD not being consistent enough Bron has had to exert energy just to keep us afloat. Sure, if we had a 28-29 year old LeBron type of play on this team we'd probably be better but at 39-40, he's not going to tire himself out and risk injuries at this stage.
And he shouldn't. The dude is damn near 40. It's Pelinka's fault for surrounding Bron and AD with an imbalanced roster.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You on your weirdo shyt again. You always find one bum to stan. Mitch, Dlo etc

Dlo wasn't stinking up the place in the first half when Bron was dominating? Dlo doesn't have a history of being trash in the playoffs?

fukk outta here. Bron quit after halftime. Stopped shooting, stopped rebounding and turned it over seven times.

Yeah, DLo was trash but nobody else in the starting lineup was trying besides AD. You bozos love acting obtuse about what just happened.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
fukk outta here. Bron quit after halftime. Stopped shooting, stopped rebounding and turned it over seven times.

Yeah, DLo was trash but nobody else in the starting lineup was trying besides AD. You bozos love acting obtuse about what just happened.