WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
There's still a chance.
No there is NONE. Stop giving people false hope. The Lakers played as good as they could in the first half while Denver was sleep walking and we were still only up by 3. You would have to be a complete dumbass to believe this team even has a 1 percent chance of winning this series.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
There's still a chance.

While it would've been nice to win the first game there's still a game 2 and an opportunity to tie things up.

I do think D'lo needs to come off the bench until he proves he can perform at a high level offensively.

Maybe have Gabe start in his place as he did make things a little difficult for Murray in that first half or move Reeves to point and add Prince or someone else to the lineup.
:laugh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
There's still a chance.

While it would've been nice to win the first game there's still a game 2 and an opportunity to tie things up.

I do think D'lo needs to come off the bench until he proves he can perform at a high level offensively.

Maybe have Gabe start in his place as he did make things a little difficult for Murray in that first half or move Reeves to point and add Prince or someone else to the lineup.

Yeah either is better than Dlo.

Prince would be better guarding MPJ and Gabe could guard Murray.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

I wanted to believe but this nikka needs to believe himself he can beat this boogey man of a team. There is no Bruce Brown nikka.

Dawg this is who Dlo is.. The same way Harden is a playoff choker. It's even worse for Dlo. At least Harden would dominate in some games. Dlo just always plays like shyt. He aint built for it.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anyone watched this game and didn’t come to the conclusion that this team goes as DLO goes offensively idk what else to tell you

All year this is what happens, and when you put your trust in DLO this is what you get

@CantStop was throwing on that cape the entire season for DLO when we were telling him what was gonna happen

Lakers are 0-9 against the Nuggets since you said Rui was the Jokic stopper and that we were in great position after game 1 loss last year. :dead:

I don't take you seriously lil breh. You don't know ball.

even if we do get past the warriors, we have no chance against the nuggets

You said we have a chance against the Nuggets last year. I said we have no chance. We got swept. Now, who knows hoops from the naked eye?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
First half was great . Second half collapse was shameful . We overplay Jokic like crazy and it always ends up being kicked for an open three. We are lucky we didn’t get beaten by more . We look so lost defending the three

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dawg this is who Dlo is.. The same way Harden is a playoff choker. It's even worse for Dlo. At least Harden would dominate in some games. Dlo just always plays like shyt. He aint built for it.
Welp he ain’t going to be a Laker anymore it is what it is at this point unless he toughens up

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps