WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If anyone watched this game and didn’t come to the conclusion that this team goes as DLO goes offensively idk what else to tell you

All year this is what happens, and when you put your trust in DLO this is what you get

@CantStop was throwing on that cape the entire season for DLO when we were telling him what was gonna happen

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
There's still a chance.

While it would've been nice to win the first game there's still a game 2 and an opportunity to tie things up.

I do think D'lo needs to come off the bench until he proves he can perform at a high level offensively.

Maybe have Gabe start in his place as he did make things a little difficult for Murray in that first half or move Reeves to point and add Prince or someone else to the lineup.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Unless Dlo wakes up this series is over again sadly. Unless we get Gabe Vincent from Last yr.
This going to be Dlo last series of games as a Laker.
Swim or sink and he’s sinking right now
Gabe Vincent was terrible last year too. I don't know what yall was watching.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
There's still a chance.

While it would've been nice to win the first game there's still a game 2 and an opportunity to tie things up.

I do think D'lo needs to come off the bench until he proves he can perform at a high level offensively.

Maybe have Gabe start in his place as he did make things a little difficult for Murray in that first half or move Reeves to point and add Prince or someone else to the lineup.
If you want that Bum DLo to completely check out, you bench him. He has to play better, simple as that

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

I wanted to believe but this nikka needs to believe himself he can beat this boogey man of a team. There is no Bruce Brown nikka.

Oh also Gabe Vincent getting in quick foul trouble earlier wasn’t a good look at all

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
IMG-4028.jpg

Look at this dude career playoff splits (each row is a different team he’s been on) LMAO

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What are the chances AD and LeBron will be this great together again? Missed opportunity by this team.