WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see some of y'all have very, very short memories regarding D'Lo.

D'Lo basically lost his chance at finishing this season a Laker with his performance in the WCF.

It is his inconsistency that has him on the hot seat. Seriously, look at these numbers from December, and tell me that benching him wasn't the right move:

Screenshot-1000.png

:martin: Those are DISGUSTING numbers from a starting point guard getting these kind of minutes.

You all seem to have forgotten because of his recent play, but that's what he does-- tricks nikkas into thinking he can ball, then he falls completely off a cliff. You cannot rely on him, and that's a death sentence in the Playoffs when you need your starting 5 to be consistent.

Look at Dejounte's numbers from the same time span:

Screenshot-1001.png

Dejounte is simply a better player. He's more consistent, a better defender, and most importantly: RELIABLE. There isn't even much falloff from assists, but he doubled D'Lo's scoring numbers.

I'm sorry, but this is a no-brainer :manny:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I see some of y'all have very, very short memories regarding D'Lo.

D'Lo basically lost his chance at finishing this season a Laker with his performance in the WCF.

It is his inconsistency that has him on the hot seat. Seriously, look at these numbers from December, and tell me that benching him wasn't the right move:

Screenshot-1000.png

:martin: Those are DISGUSTING numbers from a starting point guard getting these kind of minutes.

You all seem to have forgotten because of his recent play, but that's what he does-- tricks nikkas into thinking he can ball, then he falls completely off a cliff. You cannot rely on him, and that's a death sentence in the Playoffs when you need your starting 5 to be consistent.

Look at Dejounte's numbers from the same time span:

Screenshot-1001.png

Dejounte is simply a better player. He's more consistent, a better defender, and most importantly: RELIABLE. There isn't even much falloff from assists, but he doubled D'Lo's scoring numbers.

I'm sorry, but this is a no-brainer :manny:
The Hawks won four games during December with two of them against Detroit and Washington. Lotta guys put up empty stats on bad teams.

When Dejounte was an All-Star, San Antonio won 34 games.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
These dudes are fukkin idiots if they think can win anything with this group and this fakkit ass buffoon Ham

I was fooled too at the beginning

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Hawks won four games during December with two of them against Detroit and Washington. Lotta guys put up empty stats on bad teams.

When Dejounte was an All-Star, San Antonio won 34 games.

D'Lo ain't never put up numbers like that, even when he was on bad teams. :unimpressed:

This is not a real argument.

Dejounte is the better player, dog. Putting the ball in the basket is a skill, something that he does better than D'Lo

I'd keep D'Lo if he was playing like this all season, but he showed us who he is TWICE now. It's time to move on :hubie:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
D'Lo ain't never put up numbers like that, even when he was on bad teams. :unimpressed:

This is not a real argument.

Dejounte is the better player, dog. Putting the ball in the basket is a skill, something that he does better than D'Lo

I'd keep D'Lo if he was playing like this all season, but he showed us who he is TWICE now. It's time to move on :hubie:
Now why are you gonna make me go and defend DLo again? :martin:

He was the leading scorer on a playoff team at 22 years old. He's shot over 40% from three since getting back to the Lakers. Dejounte is not a better fit and arguably not a better player than DLo. :martin:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now why are you gonna make me go and defend DLo again?
:mjgrin:

my bad breh, chill :whoa:

He was the leading scorer on a playoff team at 22 years old. He's shot over 40% from three since getting back to the Lakers. Dejounte is not a better fit and arguably not a better player than DLo. :martin:
He wasn't even the leading scorer, LeVert was, and he didn't even start :bryan:

Besides, 19ppg is OK at best. Them nikkas got gentlemen swept.

In any case, we both know the Lakers are very likely about to land Dejounte. I think you gonna eat these words. :ufdup:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:mjgrin:

my bad breh, chill :whoa:

He wasn't even the leading scorer, LeVert was, and he didn't even start :bryan:

Besides, 19ppg is OK at best. Them nikkas got gentlemen swept.

In any case, we both know the Lakers are very likely about to land Dejounte. I think you gonna eat these words. :ufdup:
Levert averaged 13.7 in 2018-19 and DLo was 21.1. :dahell:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's the point? Most of the posters in here want to trade the guy leading them in scoring

Oh, you mean like Cantstop and Trojan asking for AD and Bron to be traded, the guys that are actually reliable in the playoffs?

Nikka stop caping for Russell bro lol

You falling for the okie doke. When teams actually gameplan to hunt him in a seven game series, yo ass gonna wish we did trade him. :skip: