WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
nikkas
Like for real stop acting like the trade happened
Time and time again how many times we fell flat on our faces :russ:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i know murrays not the answer.. but we def gotta upgrade tp and cam..

I haven't thought too deeply about Murray, although I think he actually DOES move the needle on this team, just for the fact that he's not a guy that just disappears offensively, and is a pretty good POA defender, meaning he's literally an upgrade over Cam.

However, to your point, I've been saying that the Lakers should shore up around the edges, and get guys like Dorian Finney Smith, guys that don't appear to be big names, but solve certain issues that we have, such as no POA defender that is also a threat on the offensive end.

Giving up Dennis Schroder was also another stupid mistake. Only me and the breh @Regular_P were singing Dennis' praises all last year, and now we see the cost of losing him. Getting him back would be a huge benefit-- DS hounding opponent guards who then switch into Vando guarding them is a luxury.

Dejounte, Schroder, and DFS are enough to make the Lakers into a serious contender for a WCF run.

Also acquiring Bogdonavic and another center (Dwight, Drummond, Capela) would make the Lakers into a title contender.

I think we could potentially acquire all these guys (Dejounte, DS, DFS, Bogdan, another Center), and if they do, this alters the season.

:wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I haven't thought too deeply about Murray, although I think he actually DOES move the needle on this team, just for the fact that he's not a guy that just disappears offensively, and is a pretty good POA defender, meaning he's literally an upgrade over Cam.

However, to your point, I've been saying that the Lakers should shore up around the edges, and get guys like Dorian Finney Smith, guys that don't appear to be big names, but solve certain issues that we have, such as no POA defender that is also a threat on the offensive end.

Giving up Dennis Schroder was also another stupid mistake. Only me and the breh @Regular_P were singing Dennis' praises all last year, and now we see the cost of losing him. Getting him back would be a huge benefit-- DS hounding opponent guards who then switch into Vando guarding them is a luxury.

Dejounte, Schroder, and DFS are enough to make the Lakers into a serious contender for a WCF run.

Also acquiring Bogdonavic and another center (Dwight, Drummond, Capela) would make the Lakers into a title contender.

I think we could potentially acquire all these guys (Dejounte, DS, DFS, Bogdan, another Center), and if they do, this alters the season.

:wow:
DFS is ass. Want no parts of him. :scust:

Way too streaky with LONG slumps like he's in right now. Shooting 24% in January. He will wilt in LA.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Edit:

Now that I've thought about it...I'd rather have Murray than DLo.....Murray can match up with the plethora of Scoring guards in the West (Booker, Murray, SGA, Ant, Kyrie, etc)

Also, Dlo is a better player than Reaves, but not in the playoffs when it really matters......I think Dlo is too emotional...We just saw him crying on the bench.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Murray had to partly cover for Trae and got to ECF.

He can defend, slash, and iso. Shooting isn't really an issue this year either.

The only bad thing about the Trade is that Lakers won't be anle to keep Rui probably...so Prince or Can would definitely be starting.

I look forwad to Lakers being a Klutch select team. :lolbron:
When was Murray in the ECF?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
DFS is ass. Want no parts of him. :scust:

Way too streaky with LONG slumps like he's in right now. Shooting 24% in January. He will wilt in LA.

Yeah, but DFS wouldn't be required to score here if he's on a team with Bron, AD, Reaves, Murray, Bogdon, etc.

I mainly like his defensive impact as a 6 foot 7 wing, and he brings balance to a lineup.

Even with this slump, breh is still shooting 38% on five attempts from three this season :whoo: