WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Eww, we really gon use a trade piece on Dejounte Murray bum ass? :russ:

This Bronzi scheme combined with airhead Jeanie’s cheap ways done made the Lakers so hard to fukk with. Trash puppet coaches, constant roster turnover just to lead to nothing, I’m just waiting for this era to come to a close so we can get some new superstars.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Eww, we really gon use a trade piece on Dejounte Murray bum ass? :russ:

This Bronzi scheme combined with airhead Jeanie’s cheap ways done made the Lakers so hard to fukk with. Trash puppet coaches, constant roster turnover just to lead to nothing, I’m just waiting for this era to come to a close so we can get some new superstars.
Nothing will change unless we get new ownership. Jeanie has shown that she isn't capable of running this franchise. All her hires have been trash. Magic, Pelinka and Rambis. She refuses to get anyone outside of her circle.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing will change unless we get new ownership. Jeanie has shown that she isn't capable of running this franchise. All her hires have been trash. Magic, Pelinka and Rambis. She refuses to get anyone outside of her circle.

Been telling you this. You need to direct your hatred towards Jeanie and less on Pelinka. Not like Pelinka can fire himself. Jeanie is a fukking idiot and this franchise was doomed when she got the position. She literally has over a dozen tweets talking about how "cute" certain players are and how she would want them on the team because of that.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I doubt the trade even happens lot of times when we see trades linked to us shyt doesn’t fukking happen

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t honestly comprehend how anyone would want Dejounte on this team. DLo is realistically the best PG u can surround Bron and AD with. Dejounte has better defense but what good does that do when he’ll be asked to play off ball and be in the corner. Either way, Dejounte not even that nice. He won’t make a big difference. wtf has he won anyways for everyone to be dikk riding him.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Murray had to partly cover for Trae and got to ECF.

He can defend, slash, and iso. Shooting isn't really an issue this year either.

The only bad thing about the Trade is that Lakers won't be anle to keep Rui probably...so Prince or Can would definitely be starting.

I look forwad to Lakers being a Klutch select team. :lolbron:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Murray had to partly cover for Trae and got to ECF.

He can defend, slash, and iso. Shooting isn't really an issue this year either.

The only bad thing about the Trade is that Lakers won't be anle to keep Rui probably...so Prince or Can would definitely be starting.

I look forwad to Lakers being a Klutch select team. :lolbron:
Murray wasn't on that team, I'm pretty sure. Bro ain't done anything other than be a dikkhead to Banchero, argue with Hawks fans, Bron's guy and Klutch Sports

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I can’t honestly comprehend how anyone would want Dejounte on this team. DLo is realistically the best PG u can surround Bron and AD with. Dejounte has better defense but what good does that do when he’ll be asked to play off ball and be in the corner. Either way, Dejounte not even that nice. He won’t make a big difference. wtf has he won anyways for everyone to be dikk riding him.

I’m honestly baffled, what’s the appeal here? He never been a part of any winning teams, he doesn’t really resolve shyt in a major way, shyt is a desperate ass move that makes no real sense frfr.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m honestly baffled, what’s the appeal here? He never been a part of any winning teams, he doesn’t really resolve shyt in a major way, shyt is a desperate ass move that makes no real sense frfr.
Like @areohbee824 he’s had plenty instances of him wilding out on spurs fans and hawks fans and those are 2 of the weakest fanbases. He’s mentally weak. He can’t handle this fanbase, for him and for us, it makes no sense.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
DLO is a liability. He's not going to make important outside shots (outside of the Warriors game) and is going to be food defensively.

We gotta ride with Klutch on this one :mjgrin:

Bron finally gets his Ron Harper.
I agree about the DLO part. This team can't survive with a backcourt like it is. Murray fixes that hole on the defensive end, and get in where you fit in on offense.

Murray and AD with a unit, then Bron and Reaves with another.

Gotta find a way to get a shooter like Boggie