WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It's about adding to the team, not giving up picks to go sideways.
I get it, and you're not wrong... but if DLO stays they aren't getting anything for his contract and he's probably gone in the offseason for nothing

Murray is a better playoff player, or at least the consistency he produces makes for a better playoff player

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This team struggles to hit eight threes in a game and DLo has that by himself tonight. Yeah, let's trade this guy and a week later have everybody bytching about the lack of shooting on the team. :skip:
LePyramid scheme stan logic is always flip assets. Every season is "fire the coach" or "trade that player"
4HZ3Bnt.png

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Man DLo is really balling right now, if he had consistency we'd be in a good space.

Great to see Vando building his confidence on offense as well, love the energy he brings to the court.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Those numbers need to be put into context

Murray's First 16 playoff gms were in his 1st/2nd years in the league as a 20/21 yr old

In Murray's most recent playoffs (Last season)...he avg 23.0p/7.2r/6.8a on 45/38/100 shooting with good defense

Dlo's most recent playoffs he avg 13.3p/2.9r/4.6a on 43/31/77 shooting with bad defense.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Murray's First 16 playoff gms were in his 1st/2nd years in the league as a 20/21 yr old

In Murray's most recent playoffs (Last season)...he avg 23.0p/7.2r/6.8a on 45/38/100 shooting with good defense

Dlo's most recent playoffs he avg 13.3p/2.9r/4.6a on 43/31/77 shooting with bad defense.
DLO Career Playoff PER 11.2
Murray Career Playoff PER 16.7

Last time DLO was in the playoffs 12.2
Last time Murray was in the playoffs 20.5

Lakeset I know there is an attachment cause yall saw breh as a youngin. But dont get Simped again

And for me it doesnt have to be Murray, but we know whats happening with DLO. If Bron was younger to cover his flaws it wouldnt be as much of a problem.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Lakeset I know there is an attachment cause yall saw breh as a youngin. But dont get Simped again

And for me it doesnt have to be Murray, but we know whats happening with DLO. If Bron was younger to cover his flaws it wouldnt be as much of a problem.

Yall understand that these are dlos number as a interchanging 3rd and 4th option? I’ve made this argument on why dlo is a better fit if you go back a few pages. Plus offense isn’t our issue it’s defensive .

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yall understand that these are dlos number as a interchanging 3rd and 4th option? I’ve made this argument on why dlo is a better fit if you go back a few pages. Plus offense isn’t our issue it’s defensive .
You're making the case why DLO shouldn't be the guy then if you're talking about issues defensively.

No player available is gonna be perfect for the Lakers, Murray checks alot of boxes and if he continues his 3pt shooting (that's a big if) then he's a massive upgrade.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

he is outplaying reaves like mad.. and rival teams wants reaves..

i would trade Reaves for Murray in a heartbeat.. dude has one of the worse defense on the team.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The problem with D'lo is he shrinks in the playoffs. All his flaws as a player get magnified. If D'lo kept up this level of production into the playoffs I wouldn't want to trade him either but we all know he won't.
I mean part of the reason we were somewhat optimistic about the Nuggets series is DLO played well the 1st two rounds. He'd have his bad games for sure, but he could offset that by having a really good game.

He was dreadful against the Nuggets. A team at least on paper not as physical as the Grizzlies or Warriors. Which means breh just broke down mentally at the moment and not the opponent.

Then add him being food defensively do yall want to take that risk?

i would trade Reaves for Murray in a heartbeat.. dude has one of the worse defense on the team.
I hear you breh, but at least I know Reaves is going to show up in the playoffs. In a playoff pace he'll figure it out imo.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa

Man Reaves is still getting better and has plenty of hustle. Trade him just to watch him hit his potential at another club, it'd be like trading Caruso all over again.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Man Reaves is still getting better and has plenty of hustle. Trade him just to watch him hit his potential at another club, it'd be like trading Caruso all over again.

Reaves is one of the worst defenders in the NBA. Plus he benefits from playing with Bron and AD he's not going to the Hawks and getting better.