WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Oh, you mean like Cantstop and Trojan asking for AD and Bron to be traded, the guys that are actually reliable in the playoffs?

Nikka stop caping for Russell bro lol

You falling for the okie doke. When teams actually gameplan to hunt him in a seven game series, yo ass gonna wish we did trade him. :skip:
There's nothing that suggests Dejounte will be more effective than DLo. He's playing now with a high usage rate; much higher than DLo. How is he gonna play as the 3rd/4th option on a regular basis without the ball in his hands as much?

He's lashed out against Atlanta/SA fans. What's he gonna do when LA fans get all over him when he's trash for a week, as @CantStop has pointed out? :skip:

LA has to trade their best shooter for a worse one as well as draft capital (their final available first) AND take on Murray's questionable contract. It's just too much.

Give me Bogdanovic and let this team ride it out. :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In the playoffs....Murray can play defense and still put up 20......Dlo can't play defense and his offense will be erratic......But at least Dlo is raising his trade value.

DLO was always meant as a regular season player. Problem is he showed he can be completely useless in the WCF. So good on DLO for playing well and raising his value.

However, moving him for Murray is the right thing to do.If there's a better answer then fine make that move. However, no point in trusting DLO to not miss open 3s.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This team struggles to hit eight threes in a game and DLo has that by himself tonight. Yeah, let's trade this guy and a week later have everybody bytching about the lack of shooting on the team. :skip:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There's nothing that suggests Dejounte will be more effective than DLo.

Except the fact that Dejounte's numbers are better across the board, including his defensive metrics.

But yeah, I agree, nothing suggests he's more effective than D'Lo :lolbron:

He's playing now with a high usage rate; much higher than DLo

I get that you're trying to make your point, but you don't have to exaggerate to do so. :stopitslime:

Dejounte's Usage rating is 24.9
D'Angelo's Usage rating is 22.9

That +2 usage rating resulted in 22/5/5 on 47% shooting vs Russell's 17/6/3 on 48% shooting.

No matter how you try to spin this, Dejounte is a better basketball player than D'Lo bruh.

How is he gonna play as the 3rd/4th option on a regular basis without the ball in his hands as much?

That's the thing-- LeBron has been playing more off-ball, which has allowed D'Lo to flourish. Dejounte would be able to get his numbers or very close to them in this system.

Now you're talking about a BETTER player than D'Lo that won't be hunted on defense in the playoffs. :manny:

LA has to trade their best shooter for a worse one as well as draft capital (their final available first) AND take on Murray's questionable contract. It's just too much.

Give me Bogdanovic and let this team ride it out. :manny:

Agree on Bogdanovic. I want that player for sure.

And I don't care about the fan shyt. These are pros-- he'll be iight.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Except the fact that Dejounte's numbers are better across the board, including his defensive metrics.

But yeah, I agree, nothing suggests he's more effective than D'Lo :lolbron:

I get that you're trying to make your point, but you don't have to exaggerate to do so. :stopitslime:

Dejounte's Usage rating is 24.9
D'Angelo's Usage rating is 22.9

That +2 usage rating resulted in 22/5/5 on 47% shooting vs Russell's 17/6/3 on 48% shooting.

No matter how you try to spin this, Dejounte is a better basketball player than D'Lo bruh.

That's the thing-- LeBron has been playing more off-ball, which has allowed D'Lo to flourish. Dejounte would be able to get his numbers or very close to them in this system.

Now you're talking about a BETTER player than D'Lo that won't be hunted on defense in the playoffs. :manny:

Agree on Bogdanovic. I want that player for sure.

And I don't care about the fan shyt. These are pros-- he'll be iight.
But four and a half more shots per game. He isn't getting 17.5 attempts on the Lakers. Give him 13 shots like DLo and you're getting the same offensive production on worse shooting.

Beyond the eye test, there aren't any metrics that say Murray is a better defender. :yeshrug:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But four and a half more shots per game. He isn't getting 17.5 attempts on the Lakers

Why not, tho :patrice:

I don't see a scenario where the Lakers bring him in as a replacement for D'Lo, and he doesn't get sets. LeBron likes him, and if he's producing, he definitely gonna get touches. Bron WANTS a guard he can rely on to initiate offense. This nikka been in cruise control all year, this would help that. I see Bron's numbers dipping slightly if Murray comes here.

Beyond the eye test, there aren't any metrics that say Murray is a better defender.

POA defense is something very difficult to quantify outside of the eye test. Hell, nothing about Vando's game says he's a great defender, but that's only because the stats track offensive production, mainly.

You and I were both high on Dennis last season. We can both see who is valuable defensively, come on breh.

I think you're one of the best posters on the Laker forums, and I respect you and your opinions. You ain't wrong often.

I just think you're wrong this time :yeshrug:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why not, tho :patrice:

I don't see a scenario where the Lakers bring him in as a replacement for D'Lo, and he doesn't get sets. LeBron likes him, and if he's producing, he definitely gonna get touches. Bron WANTS a guard he can rely on to initiate offense. This nikka been in cruise control all year, this would help that. I see Bron's numbers dipping slightly if Murray comes here.

POA defense is something very difficult to quantify outside of the eye test. Hell, nothing about Vando's game says he's a great defender, but that's only because the stats track offensive production, mainly.

You and I were both high on Dennis last season. We can both see who is valuable defensively, come on breh.

I think you're one of the best posters on the Laker forums, and I respect you and your opinions. You ain't wrong often.

I just think you're wrong this time :yeshrug:
Vando's defensive metrics are good though; his offensive ones are horrific. Basically, about what you'd expect. :ehh:

I don't trust Bron's opinion on trading/signing players. He wanted Westbrook and Drummond. Both were disasters.

I just like a potential roster of:

AD
Bron
Bogdanovic
Reaves
DLo
Vando
Prince
Christie
Wood :scust:

I think you can mix and match with those pieces to have something. Of course, I don't trust Ham to figure that out but there's enough offense and defense to make a run with that group as long as Bron and AD are healthy. There's a bunch of guys who can shoot and enough guys who can defend that fit in with the other players.

That's just my opinion. :manny:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Team won a game they normally don't.. this team only wins on nights they shoot the lights out from 3, or when the opponent can't buy a 3

I think it's funny people want DLO to stay now.. we all saw he's an unplayable asset in the playoffs, he's been that way his entire career no matter what team he's been on. He's not a playoff player, and people want to stick with him when he's supposed to be our 3rd most important player??

Why lol

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Team won a game they normally don't.. this team only wins on nights they shoot the lights out from 3, or when the opponent can't buy a 3

I think it's funny people want DLO to stay now.. we all saw he's an unplayable asset in the playoffs, he's been that way his entire career no matter what team he's been on. He's not a playoff player, and people want to stick with him when he's supposed to be our 3rd most important player??

Why lol
It's about adding to the team, not giving up picks to go sideways.