WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
fire ham > trading dlo for dejuante.

now the superstar thing... i want Bron and Ad to tell Curry to request a trade to Lakers.. .. hope he would make a the right decision unlike someone..

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's frustrating to see a real organization like the Bucks see it wasn't working with their coach and cut the cord immediately instead of letting it fester for a season and a half like the Lakers.
They have a real owner though. We have a group of people fighting for control. Two coaches out in less than 5 years for an owner in gm is not a good look. Jeanie and Rob worried about optics.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It's frustrating to see a real organization like the Bucks see it wasn't working with their coach and cut the cord immediately instead of letting it fester for a season and a half like the Lakers.
Exactly like
Wtf
Bucks 2nd in the east and capped that nikka

LAKERS WAKE THE fukk UP :damn:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I’m not on board with the Dejounte trade. He’s a nice player but his skills wouldn’t fit seamlessly at all. He’s not a great shooter even though he is a good shot creator.

He just doesn’t raise the ceiling at all. Especially with what they would be giving up for him. I guess the only player that does would be Donovan Mitchell. And there’s no way CAA and the Knicks allow Mitch to go to LA

I just don’t know if this team will ever seriously compete again with the organizational mess they’re in. I gave Pelinka a pass initially when it came to addressing the lack of shooting because he did have the Buddy Heild deal done before Bron and nem vetoed it. But what he has done after that is malpractice. How do u go season after season allowing your team to be the worse 3 point shooter in the league and still not address it…..bu bu speed and athlectism :snoop:

They should be trying to land Brogdan for cheap really. They should already have a deal for Cedi Osman or Bogdanovich wrapped up. Instead they ready to give up the farm for a player who doesn’t address their main needs and is gonna be paid like a superstar when he isn’t even at an All-Star level right now.

shyt looks bleak right now.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fire ham > trading dlo for dejuante.

now the superstar thing... i want Bron and Ad to tell Curry to request a trade to Lakers.. .. hope he would make a the right decision unlike someone..

lol even as at my most obnoxious and entitled level I would consider this a dream scenario :russ:

Even if Steph demanded a trade to the Lakers the Warriors would just trade him to the Clippers or Boston on some hatin shyt like the Nets did with Kyrie.