Who's better? Outkast or bone thugs n harmony

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
i like both, but IMO outkast is better.

How many cds does bone have? i stopped peeping em after that double CD joint....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Outkast. :scheme:

K1rht.gif

Fred.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
E99 better then any Outkast album...lyrically Bizzy and Krayze every bit as talented as Dre and Big Boi....flow wise its not even close...outkast might slightly have the better catalogue but E99 is so great its a tuff call

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
outkast would be lucky to crack my top 30. theyre way out of their league. i dont respect them on that level and i have to put asterisks next to the opinions of anybody that does.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
bone. I respect outkast's lasting relavance but bone was better.
Funny thing about outkast is that they sold lots of records but i dont remember any of their albums being hot on the streets.
I dont remember ANYONE bumpin non-radio single songs from outkast (until the love below) meanwhile i remember bone's album cuts from the 1st 3 albums getting bumped regularly.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
outkast would be lucky to crack my top 30. theyre way out of their league. i dont respect them on that level and i have to put asterisks next to the opinions of anybody that does.

nikka chill.. an opinion is an opinion,, you sound like a lame, turning your nose up at someone who fukks wit outkast, like they Travis Porter or Kris Kross. it just aint that deep.. Like I said before most of yall nikkas favorite rappers got 3k in their top 5

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^read the thread. im not the one that turned up my nose.

these other dudes ran in here acting like outkast wins via blowout and rewriting history. im just putting everything in its proper perspective.

and its funny how these dudes always get to pop chit, but when i bustback, im the one thats seen as the bad guy.

f*ck that and anybody that has a problem with how i put chit down.:pacspit:

most of whose favorite rappers have 3k in their top 5? certainly not any of mine. and regardless, i hate to break it to you but most industry lists are phoney.

bone. I respect outkast's lasting relavance but bone was better.
Funny thing about outkast is that they sold lots of records but i dont remember any of their albums being hot on the streets.
I dont remember ANYONE bumpin non-radio single songs from outkast (until the love below) meanwhile i remember bone's album cuts from the 1st 3 albums getting bumped regularly.

thats what im saying.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
E99 better then any Outkast album...lyrically Bizzy and Krayze every bit as talented as Dre and Big Boi....flow wise its not even close...outkast might slightly have the better catalogue but E99 is so great its a tuff call

Flow wise, of course Bone got the edge on that.. Lyrical content, Outkast by a mile.. Bone rarely talked about anything other than smoking and gangsta shyt which is cool, but kast kills them in this department

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Flow wise, of course Bone got the edge on that.. Lyrical content, Outkast by a mile.. Bone rarely talked about anything other than smoking and gangsta shyt which is cool, but kast kills them in this department

Quite untrue actually, they had political undertones in many of their songs.