Who's better? Outkast or bone thugs n harmony

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
a lot of trash on that list.

and i only ever heard a Bone vs. Wu argument om message boards. Not ever once in my life have i ever known someone in my age group to even allude to Bone fukking with Wu on any level.

younger kids liked Bone.

shyt, i don't even really recall a large number of tenured, hip hop cats even liking Bone at all.

they were heavy with the younger kids. kids from group homes. kids who's parents were fiends and shyt.

this is all in MY, NYC experience.

i know they were heavy in Tampa when i stayed down there summer of '95 but so was Keith Murray.

:wtb:

nicca please. saying that bone/wu wasnt a normal debate is a bold-faced lie. and ive always clung to people in your age group so dont bother playing the race card. you always like to play dumb whenever it comes to certain artists, including bone thugs. youre on file for committing these atrocities numerous times on the other site.

lol @ you trying to narrow down bone's fanbase........so where does that leave outkast's fanbase? cuz they certainly werent bone status. and are we gonna act like kast didnt get booed out of new york multiple times? bone thugs on the other hand, shut down major venues in NYC and got a standing ovation @ the source awards while kast basically got tomatoes thrown at them.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Alright, my dude...

If you want to go jam some Bone Thugs, smoke some reggie, sip on a 211 and get a 16 y.o. pregnant, then go right ahead Typical Bone Stan.

:beli:

whats the point of this? you were better off just quietly leaving the thread.

typical white kid who gets mad and tries to save face when proven wrong. grow up.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
not once ever in my life have i discussed Bone vs. Wu. that was kiddie shyt.

and race and age are different things.

Bone had a huge fanbase. so did Nelly. so did Ja. so did Outkast.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
ur full of chit when it comes to bone. lol @ you in that other thread acting like you never heard "days of our livez".:stopitslime:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
nikka said kids from group homes:laff:

they were heavy with the younger kids. kids from group homes. kids who's parents were fiends and shyt.

Funniest sh1t in the thread :pachaha:

But on some real sh1t, Player's Ball was gettin heavy play on radio and by many of nikkaz in Cali when it first dropped.

Same when Creepin On Ah Come Up hit the street. Muthaf*ckaz lost they mind. Cats livin that life, rappin ass nikkaz, cacs, squares,

group home kids, orphans, two parent households, baby mamas, everybody :laugh:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Hmmm, I have to go with Bone Thugs, if we are talking group vs. group. Bone Thugs put out more albums and the quality of their later albums are still very high. Despite having more members and constantly changing group dynamics, the quality of their releases is consistent at a very high level.

But, Outkast has been way more influential, in and outside hip-hop, but I'm speaking from a purely musical standpoint. I think people overly dikkride Andre 3k.

2nd Off, people using that bone track with Phil Collins is a bad example, if you listen to the lyrics it was a dope track and I gotta give Bones props for comprimising their brand for artistic integrity.