Who's better? Outkast or bone thugs n harmony

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bone is better....i will never understand how anyone but pink panty wearing fakkitts could continue to jock Outkast after Stankonia. fukkin weirdos.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i can tell by your name and your posts you like goon music and you obviously couldn't appreciate the quality of music that OutKast has done over 15+yrs, you have neg rep for a reason clown

anyways flame on troll

lol. typical copout. i only listen to goon music because i refuse to overhype outkast? okay.

and what the hell does my name have to do with goon music? go research your rap history. yall are the type of dudes that would get mushed in the face in rap arguments growing up. str8 wierdos.

and lol @ rep points. that chit is played. you dont even know whats poppin on the message board that you bring down with every post, let alone whats poppin in the rap game. besides, only cowards ran around throwing negs in the 1st place. check my dap record pu$$y. its phenomenal. my daps in this thread alone are off the charts. not making a big deal out of it, but since you wanted to take it there........

artist have been trying to recreate (unsuccessfully) what Outkast did ever since..
I love BTNH and Outkast.

@WackyD
You aint gotta like Outkast, but you gotta respect what they did.., They put out a 5 albums that were COMPLETELY different from each other, and were all dope.. on the other hand Bone best album was actually Krayzie bones Thug Mentality..

Like someone said before these two groups shouldn't even be compared..

The thread should be Bone/Wu or Kast/Mobb Deep

i never took anything away from outkast. and no, they dont have no dam 5 dope albums.

lol @ thug mentality being anywhere near the best album out of the bone camp.

So that's a no on living in the south and a no on naming names. Got it.

:smugdraper:

its bad enough that you little fakkits are in here rewriting history. now youre trying to rewrite my life and tell me where i did & didnt live.

like i said, i lived down south. outkast is held in higher regard online.

and most of the real south niccas on here f**k wit me. now lets ask who f**ks with you? hipster heads?

It's ironic that this blasphemy would come from Black Jesus.

how was that statement blasphemy. i know most of you are about 12, and the rest of you are borderline homos, so you dont know wassup. but for those of us that were actually around when these groups mattered, we know that bone vs wutang was THE ARGUMENT. they were the pac & big of groups during that era. the fact that you lil wierdos are in here 15 years later, saying that the comparison is blasphemy is :wtf:.

outkast wasnt even compared to mobb deep. the hottest duos back then were mobb deep & the dogg pound.

this is why i stay chittin on outkast on here. theyre surpassing eminem on my chitty-chit list.

btw, to whoever brought the song up, nobody gave a f**k about that corny @$$ "rosa parks" song but white folks and fakkits. it was only relevant to us because rosa parks popped up out of the woodwork to file a lawsuit against them.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
What a funny debate. Everyones so sure its one or the other and there should be no question about it. At what point does the overwhelming evidence that there is no consensus manage to make it through your thick skulls?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
just off the top of my head:
lil wayne
50 cent
jarule
juvenile
max b
jim jones
stack bundles
sen city
camron
s.a.s. gang
nelly
master p
silkk the shocker
kane & abel
big ed
chamillionaire
wiz khalifa
machine gun kelly
bugz
peedi crakk
kid cudi
flo-rida
asap rocky and all them asap niccas
again, this is just off-top. dudes on the other site had bigger lists than this. i could add more but why bother? its not worth going all the way in when the group in opposition is somebody like outkast.

people from all walks of rap life. and thats not even counting all the rappers that have dipped & dabbed in the style, trying to emulate it here n there. that list would go on forever. now who has outkast influenced besides a bunch of niche artists that nobody outside of that your niche audience gives a f**k about?

i dont know why i even bothered answering such a stupid @$$ question.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
a lot of trash on that list.

and i only ever heard a Bone vs. Wu argument om message boards. Not ever once in my life have i ever known someone in my age group to even allude to Bone fukking with Wu on any level.

younger kids liked Bone.

shyt, i don't even really recall a large number of tenured, hip hop cats even liking Bone at all.

they were heavy with the younger kids. kids from group homes. kids who's parents were fiends and shyt.

this is all in MY, NYC experience.

i know they were heavy in Tampa when i stayed down there summer of '95 but so was Keith Murray.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Only a c00n ass bytch fekket can even remotely like some garbage ass shyt that is "Hey Ya"

Ol, "i want white ppl to not feel threatened by me" ass fekkets.

My vote:

BTNH by a mile.........bytch

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
lol. typical copout. i only listen to goon music because i refuse to overhype outkast? okay.

and what the hell does my name have to do with goon music? go research your rap history. yall are the type of dudes that would get mushed in the face in rap arguments growing up. str8 wierdos.

and lol @ rep points. that chit is played. you dont even know whats poppin on the message board that you bring down with every post, let alone whats poppin in the rap game. besides, only cowards ran around throwing negs in the 1st place. check my dap record pu$$y. its phenomenal. my daps in this thread alone are off the charts. not making a big deal out of it, but since you wanted to take it there........

i never took anything away from outkast. and no, they dont have no dam 5 dope albums.

lol @ thug mentality being anywhere near the best album out of the bone camp.

its bad enough that you little fakkits are in here rewriting history. now youre trying to rewrite my life and tell me where i did & didnt live.

like i said, i lived down south. outkast is held in higher regard online.

and most of the real south niccas on here f**k wit me. now lets ask who f**ks with you? hipster heads?

how was that statement blasphemy. i know most of you are about 12, and the rest of you are borderline homos, so you dont know wassup. but for those of us that were actually around when these groups mattered, we know that bone vs wutang was THE ARGUMENT. they were the pac & big of groups during that era. the fact that you lil wierdos are in here 15 years later, saying that the comparison is blasphemy is :wtf:.

outkast wasnt even compared to mobb deep. the hottest duos back then were mobb deep & the dogg pound.

this is why i stay chittin on outkast on here. theyre surpassing eminem on my chitty-chit list.

btw, to whoever brought the song up, nobody gave a f**k about that corny @$$ "rosa parks" song but white folks and fakkits. it was only relevant to us because rosa parks popped up out of the woodwork to file a lawsuit against them.

just off the top of my head:
lil wayne
50 cent
jarule
juvenile
max b
jim jones
stack bundles
sen city
camron
s.a.s. gang
nelly
master p
silkk the shocker
kane & abel
big ed
chamillionaire
wiz khalifa
machine gun kelly
bugz
peedi crakk
kid cudi
flo-rida
asap rocky and all them asap niccas
again, this is just off-top. dudes on the other site had bigger lists than this. i could add more but why bother? its not worth going all the way in when the group in opposition is somebody like outkast.

people from all walks of rap life. and thats not even counting all the rappers that have dipped & dabbed in the style, trying to emulate it here n there. that list would go on forever. now who has outkast influenced besides a bunch of niche artists that nobody outside of that your niche audience gives a f**k about?

i dont know why i even bothered answering such a stupid @$$ question.

Alright, my dude...

If you want to go jam some Bone Thugs, smoke some reggie, sip on a 211 and get a 16 y.o. pregnant, then go right ahead Typical Bone Stan.