aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
outkast this isnt even close

their influence on a whole new generation is there also

there's no duplicating

southernplayalisticadillacmusik, ATLiens and Aquemini were 3 classic in a row to me

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
lol @ posting a list of rapers who were influenced by bone. its the same scenario everytime, dating back to that other site. then when somebody decides to post the list, its a big @$$ list and the interrogators dissappear from the thread.

big mel has been forced to fallback in multiple threads after his usual "who did they influence? nelly?" routine that he does.

I'm going to type this in big block letters so you get it...

If it's so easy THEN fukkING DO IT ALREADY!!!

As a matter of fact, I'll spot you two in Chamillionaire and Machine Gun Kelly. There. Now go so I can "fall back" or whatever.

aixenv

Lakers World Order
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

i can tell by your name and your posts you like goon music and you obviously couldn't appreciate the quality of music that OutKast has done over 15+yrs, you have neg rep for a reason clown

anyways flame on troll

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Outkast, and it's not even close. The Lennon/McCartney of rap, and they don't have a single album that sounds the same.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On a national tip mid late 90's bone was winning even though outkast was still making huge moves. But bone was crushing TV with crossroads for a min. Everyone knew who bone was, and they rode that fame up until that track they had for that kid movie "small soldiers" in 1998-1999

Outkast dropped rosa park which was there 1st big smash from Aquemini, even though elevators was huge too in 1996 it wasn't huge mainstream like cross roads. White people was bumping and requesting Crossroads for months on "The box" and mtv back then.

Outkast much greater than Bone imo

More classic's, still relevant even while being irrelevant, grew as artist. Respected each other to the fullest as friends and artist till this day. Sold more records and nikkas still hoping on a outkast album in 2012.

Outkast>>>>>>>> bone

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I like em both...but I like outside the norm artists, so andre >

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
artist have been trying to recreate (unsuccessfully) what Outkast did ever since..
I love BTNH and Outkast.

@WackyD
You aint gotta like Outkast, but you gotta respect what they did.., They put out a 5 albums that were COMPLETELY different from each other, and were all dope.. on the other hand Bone best album was actually Krayzie bones Thug Mentality..

Like someone said before these two groups shouldn't even be compared..

The thread should be Bone/Wu or Kast/Mobb Deep

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
artist have been trying to recreate (unsuccessfully) what Outkast did ever since..
I love BTNH and Outkast.

@WackyD
You aint gotta like Outkast, but you gotta respect what they did.., They put out a 5 albums that were COMPLETELY different from each other, and were all dope.. on the other hand Bone best album was actually Krayzie bones Thug Mentality..

Like someone said before these two groups shouldn't even be compared..

The thread should be Bone/Wu or Kast/Mobb Deep

It's ironic that this blasphemy would come from Black Jesus.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
^lol @ b.o.b. and his pop tarts. lol @ bragging about killer mike and BIG KRIT.:laff:

bone influenced a good 70% of the game after they came out in one way or another. im not even gonna indulge in these stupid @$$ questions any further. i only do that when its my thread and im doing number. dudes in here blatantly downplaying bone, in favor of a group that wasnt even that important on top of that.:laugh:

its not racist. im just pointing out the obvious. and i could care less what race you are and/or claim to be. lol.

i lived in the south, visit frequently and keep track of whats going on down there. got mixtapes in the mail headed my way as we speak.:obama:

thats why i laugh when dudes be trying to play the south card on me when it comes to outkast and start typing up a bunch of fairy tales about their influence, etc.

its like a small segment of dudes on here that rep the south properly.

So that's a no on living in the south and a no on naming names. Got it.

:smugdraper: