Who was better in their prime, Chad Johnson or Terrell Owens

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And it has no value to the thread since no one was debating that.

Useless post.
More value than this. :umad:
Who are you?
Weird to hear people talking about Chad Johnson like he was a top receiver.
Mad disrespectful to TO

Very disrespectful!

I like Chad and he was great for the game but TO was something else in comparison

OchoCinco had one double digit receiving td season in his career. 67 career receiving tds compared to TO’s 150+. Lol

Chad Johnson was overrated af

Chad was a back to back all pro receiver in his prime. While TO undoubtedly has a better career, in the mid 2000's there was very much a conversation over who was a better receiver between the two of them.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
More value than this. :umad:

Weird to hear people talking about Chad Johnson like he was a top receiver.

Chad was a back to back all pro receiver in his prime. While TO undoubtedly has a better career, in the mid 2000's there was very much a conversation over who was a better receiver between the two of them.
No one was talking like Chad wasnt a top receiver. Youre making that up. He just isnt TO.

why do dudes always turn things into “yall saying he wasnt good” when someone is saying they are lesser than another player? :dahell:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yo he's right though you always come hella angry and grumpy 24/7 on here. Joyless as AF for years you good sir?
Awwww....you wanna join teams too?

i laugh way too much on this sote for you crybabies to be fukkbous.

no one slandered Chad. That post made no sense.
Go find my Boyz in the Hood thread and other laughing my ass off posts I make since youre years into dikkriding me. I dont even know you :russ: