Terrell Owens said Tom Brady didn't put respek on his name

premier58

All Star
Daps
I actually feel bad for dude. Homey 50 and still cant let go. Obviously he hasnt found anything else that is fulfilling. Thats sad when you think about it.
After that race with Tyreek a few years ago, he waa basically begging to be signed by Andy Reid.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Brady could have still responded :manny:

Say "I think the team already has backup plans they're looking at" or something
I agree with this, and Im not even a TO fan(as a person) great, greeat football player, though.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I agree with this, and Im not even a TO fan(as a person) great, greeat football player, though.

He was unbelievable, and I do feel like he’s been somewhat disrespected over the course of his career. Some of it’s his fault, but once the media runs with a narrative, it’s tough to beat that.

However, when I hear people compared him to AB as a person and teammate, it’s just absurd. AB is 1,000 times worse.

premier58

All Star
Daps
He was unbelievable, and I do feel like he’s been somewhat disrespected over the course of his career. Some of it’s his fault, but once the media runs with a narrative, it’s tough to beat that.

However, when I hear people compared him to AB as a person and teammate, it’s just absurd. AB is 1,000 times worse.
TO caused most of his problems. His attitude and lack of self awareness is embarassingly low. With that being said, AB is the worst of all time!! He literally burned bridges with 4 teams in 4 years!! You will never see that again!!

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: .

Absurd. MAYBE he could play on third downs, but they aren't signing a 48 year old when the team was in somewhat disarray and heading into the playoffs. Owens was not on the same level of a headcase as Antonio Brown, but signing him after he hadn't played in nearly 10 years would have been pointless. The already had Evans, Godwin, and Gronk.
Godwin was out with a torn ACL by that point, & Gronk wasn’t quite 100% coming back from cracked ribs so we were a lil thin at receiver.

But I agree T.O. is being a bit delusional.