Who started the myth that money can’t buy happiness?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Because you can have money and still be unhappy :manny:

Now if the source of your unhappiness is a lack of finances then yes having money will “cure” you. But that’s not the case for everything, there’s a lot of people who have issues that money can’t fix.
True. My stepfather has end stage pancreatic cancer. He makes good money. He just retired at age 65. He learned a month ago that he’ll be gone in 2 months. He’s like on his last few weeks, all fukked up because of the cancer. Money can’t fix that issue. He’s gonna die and no amount of funds can stop that :mjcry:

Steve Jobs too. I see what you’re saying :jbhmm:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Better question is why do rich people still commit suicide and have drug problems if they happy.
In AA we call that a spiritual problem. Money doesn’t really have any impact on the spiritual or philosophical. :jbhmm:

BTW, I’m not religious at all. Spiritual though. Absolute Infinity

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Its typically broke people who think money makes you happy...money can't make you happy, it can alieviate certain stresses and give you temporal happiness but it alone cannot make u happy, that's why most rich people are miserable..the reason I say it's broke people that think this is because if they had real money they would know their happiness really isn't any more better they had money ...the happiest people I know are those with the least amount of money, the people I know with real bread are miserable as hell..

Exactly. If you're unhappy with life and broke you will rich and unhappy.

Daps
Naw cause people ask you all the time.

People try to rob you

More money more problems

They are good problems but problems nonetheless.

In life, you will always have problems. It's just better to have wealthy problems instead of poor problems.
It's "No money More Problems". With money and resources, you have the ability to minimize the effects of your problems.
When you are poor with no money, everything is a crisis, and you are subjected to the whims of others

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Someone broke...:pachaha:
I make good money, but I don’t make “rich people” money. I wanna have enough money to live where I want, do whatever the fukk I want, and buy whatever the fukk I want. I want that freedom money provides

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I make good money, but I don’t make “rich people” money. I wanna have enough money to live where I want, do whatever the fukk I want, and buy whatever the fukk I want. I want that freedom money provides

of course :ld: I'm a generally happy guy if I was making RICH people's money I would be estatic!!!:pachaha: people who aren't happy do not see the brighter side in life and make no mistake NONE of them would trade their riches with any of us poor muthafukkas if it meant happiness...:beli:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Also money cannot replace quality time with the people you love. Children especially. Leaving your kids with millions means nothing if you didn't spend time with them. There's a number of things money just can't buy

Daps
Its typically broke people who think money makes you happy...money can't make you happy, it can alieviate certain stresses and give you temporal happiness but it alone cannot make u happy, that's why most rich people are miserable..the reason I say it's broke people that think this is because if they had real money they would know their happiness really isn't any more better they had money ...the happiest people I know are those with the least amount of money, the people I know with real bread are miserable as hell..

Money is not the end all be all to be happy but MOST people need a certain amount to be happy.
Where did you get this fact " Most rich people are miserable"? I bet it's the opposite. Most poor and working poor people are miserable.