So who started the lie/myth that east asian women aren't into brothers

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I fell for that lie and ignored them for the longest until recently. I have had 3 different dates this month alone (2 from hong kong, 1 Japanese)

They all offered to go 50:50 with the bill as well which was shocking to me:wow:

Anyone been with east asian chick before

You brought up going dutch first…

Theres no way it pops up in casual convo unless u bring it up…

And this is also how i know they average looking orientals u messing w…

Anything else u wanna know aboot them?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The problem with a lot of people is that they talk in absolutes.

Even if East Asian Women generally aren't into BM, that doesn't literally mean none of them are.

There's a pot for every lid regardless of the races and gender involved.

People overthink this stuff way too much.
Exactly. I talk to any woman with confidence like I have a chance to fukk, stereotypes be damned. Why take yourself out the game and not shoot your shot just because of some stereotype you read or heard somewhere.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I fell for that lie and ignored them for the longest until recently. I have had 3 different dates this month alone (2 from hong kong, 1 Japanese)

They all offered to go 50:50 with the bill as well which was shocking to me:wow:

Anyone been with east asian chick before

Some are receptive but overall I wouldn't say they are in to us except maybe Filipinas who are by far the most receptive.

All I'll say is that on average there is a difference in reception from those born in Asia vs. those born in the US. 80% of Asian women who ever showed me interest were foreign born and raised.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The problem with a lot of people is that they talk in absolutes.

Even if East Asian Women generally aren't into BM, that doesn't literally mean none of them are.

There's a pot for every lid regardless of the races and gender involved.

People overthink this stuff way too much.
Exactly.

We're in 2024 where there are so many counterexamples to everything.

So many stereotypes have been outright destroyed to any reasonable person, only racists seem to want to persist them.

The planet is enormous, folks have no idea how many interracial marriages and relationships exist across the entire planet.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Some are receptive but overall I wouldn't say they are in to us except maybe Filipinas who are by far the most receptive.

All I'll say is that on average there is a difference in reception from those born in Asia vs. those born in the US. 80% of Asian women who ever showed me interest were foreign born and raised.
My experience has been the complete opposite dealing with indians,pakistanis and malaysians. those born over there have heavy c00n energy and believe
the negative stereotypes about us

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
My experience has been the complete opposite dealing with indians,pakistanis and malaysians. those born over there have heavy c00n energy and believe
the negative stereotypes about us

Yeah, I see your point and it is well taken. I was speaking about East Asians previously. With South Asians my experience is similar to yours in that American born are usually more open.