Who remembers this WCW/NWO Revenge Intro???

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man :to: I used to play the shyt out of those wrestling games. Everybody on the same page though, WCW thunder and Warzone was :gag:. BUT I STILL PLAYED THEM THOUGH for some reason. lol when you was younger you ain't had shyt to play so you played what you had and when I only had Warzone I forced myself to like it.

I never really played No mercy like that but I played World Tour and Revenge. Goat wrestling games. The first 3-4 smackdown games were dope too as it felt a bit diferent and I was fiending to go backstage. I used to stay bringing the CPU out by the titantron and throw them into the back and see what would happen. Sometimes they'd run back out with a weapon and bust you upside the head :laugh:

Other notable wrestling games:

This game was just wild fun. Straight up chaos.
1149536946-00.jpg

Dope game.
WWE-Wrestlemania-X8_US_Cube.jpg

WWE_WrestleMania_XIX_box.jpg

My homie got this game for christmas and I was stoked to play it but it wasn't christmas yet when he showed me the case. We was contemplating ways to open up the game and play it without his mother knowing he opened it. :laugh:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How is wcw revenge on an emulator? I remember trying wcw world tour emulation and It never worked properly

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh the crow/sting era was dope. That backwards DDT was lethal. In high school nikkas would try to catch each other in different finishers. Seeing someone get the stunner in a packed lunch room and get fingered was hilarious

i could put on the perfect lion tamer :ohlawd:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Man :to: I used to play the shyt out of those wrestling games. Everybody on the same page though, WCW thunder and Warzone was :gag:. BUT I STILL PLAYED THEM THOUGH for some reason. lol when you was younger you ain't had shyt to play so you played what you had and when I only had Warzone I forced myself to like it.

I never really played No mercy like that but I played World Tour and Revenge. Goat wrestling games. The first 3-4 smackdown games were dope too as it felt a bit diferent and I was fiending to go backstage. I used to stay bringing the CPU out by the titantron and throw them into the back and see what would happen. Sometimes they'd run back out with a weapon and bust you upside the head :laugh:

1149536946-00.jpg

Dope game.

My homie got this game for christmas and I was stoked to play it but it wasn't christmas yet when he showed me the case. We was contemplating ways to open up the game and play it without his mother knowing he opened it. :laugh:
damn i got an old dreamcast my buddy gave me about 3 years ago, i gotta get that rumble game, forgot all about it....

also, thanks for the thread, im playing a lil of this tonight for the first time since No Mercy came out...also gonna play no mercy or WM2000 a lil...to see what a teenage wrestling fan version of me made for CAWs :laugh:

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
i used to run with Steiner heavy back on this game, putting nikka's in the "steiner recliner" then whisper in their ears
tumblr_lqp85sWubV1qj2c7eo1_400.gif

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

1149536946-00.jpg

Dope game.

breh that rumble game was hilarious to me. it only had 15 wrestlers so everybody comes out twice :heh:.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friends and I put in countless hours doing tournaments on Revenge back in the day. I remember the first time Sting dropped from the rafters, I was like :gladbron:. I also loved how they would spray paint nWo on the belt if you won the title with Hogan.

I actually just found my N64 a couple weeks ago and have been playing it (although it looks like sh!t on an HD TV). Please believe both Revenge and Wrestlemania 2000 have been getting some major run.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
man we was struggling out there on the ps1 until the 1st smackdown came out :wow:

i used to play the shyt out of wcw nitro & wcw/nwo thunder because i was fiend out for wrestling then :dead:

wcw03.jpg

n64_WCW_Nitro_(U)_4.gif

those wwf games were awful (warzone & attitude)

Wwf_attitude_screenshot.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

you had to do some retarded button combos to do moves in those games.....not to mention how stiff the player models looked...terrible games

tr2k

All Star
Daps

1149536946-00.jpg

Dope game.

damn i got an old dreamcast my buddy gave me about 3 years ago, i gotta get that rumble game, forgot all about it....

also, thanks for the thread, im playing a lil of this tonight for the first time since No Mercy came out...also gonna play no mercy or WM2000 a lil...to see what a teenage wrestling fan version of me made for CAWs :laugh:
I got one of those Giant Gram Wrestling games on the dreamcast too.
067165c9c42097dd624de695254cc039-Giant_Gram_2000__All_Japan_Pro_Wrestling_2.jpg

It had Vader, and Virtual Fighters on there