Who remembers this WCW/NWO Revenge Intro???

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Great thing about that intro is if you were to go and mess around with the wrestlers gear then when you'd restart the game, the intro would have the wrestlers in the gear you chose for them.

Spent so many hours watching that intro with Hogan wearing pink or Nash going back to black and white. :russ:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eddie Guerrero was my go to character....no one kicked out of the frog splash :smugdraper:

and when i wanted to just straight embarrass someone, i would choose Alex wright
1086479_o.gif

So much swag:youngsabo:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Damn u brought it back with that intro. Although graphically it wasn't seeing anything the play station was doing, but the way they set that intro up esp with sting was classic.
I was rocking with sting, Goldberg, and ddp

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
the amount of hours i put into this game :heh:

same with wcw nwo world tour

my cousins introduced to wrestling games with world tour....I salute them for it. World Tour and Revenge, then Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy. I loved the first 3 Smackdown games (I haven't played the series in years) but the N64 was the GOAT console for wrestling games...akai put their foot on nikkas necks with those games.

I used to be so deep into No Mercy that I was on the net looking for created player info to keep the rosters up to date and I would set up all sorts of matches with only the CPU duking it out and just watch that shyt for hrs..This was back when I was a super wrestling fan.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I wonder how Vince feels?
Alex Wright was over
Disco inferno was over
Fandango.... not so much,.

I know what HHH feels about Alex Wright - "One of the few wrestlers I'll never be able to get my win back from. :sadcam:"

BTW - you all should check out Joe Gagne's Funtime Pro Wrestling Arcade because he's got a lot of reviews on wrestling games - well known and low key. Pretty dope YouTube channel. :obama:

:dead: @ WCW's security guy, Doug Dillinger, being a playable character in WCW Backstage Assault.