Who remembers this WCW/NWO Revenge Intro???

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I want to come in here and post memories but it seems like everyone has hit them. I will say this though: During that time, I was hyped for ANY wrestling game that I could get my hands on from WCW vs The World to the first Smackdown on Playstation which had me hype because it had CD Quality themes and entrances and backstage etc. So moms gets me the game when it comes out and I stay up ALL NIGHT playing it in my room on a school night and I was in 8th grade at this time so I went to school the next day on full zombie status because I couldn't get enough of doing The People's Elbow. The fact that The Rock took his elbow pad off and tossed it to the audience had a young nikka :ohhh::whoo::ooh: all night.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Was it an arcade or psn title? I'd pay $15-20 for any of the old thq titles,pretty sure thousands of old gamers would too
ALL N64
n64-wwfwrestlemania2000-front-a.jpg

n64-vpw2-front-a.jpg

n64-wwfwrestlemania2000-front.jpg

THESE games used the AKI engine and were on Gamecube, PS2, and XBOX
umcover-a.jpg

Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation
ps2-djv-cover-a.jpg

Def Jam Vendetta
ps2-djny-cover-a.jpg

Def Jam: Fight For NY
ps2-kmax-cover-a.jpg

Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max
ps2-kmaxtou-cover-a.jpg

Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2: Tokumori
[/color]

tr2k

All Star
Daps
UNRELEASED AKI WRESTLING GAMES
Unreleased games
A version of WWF No Mercy for the Game Boy Color was in the works and planned for release alongside the Nintendo 64 version. The game was originally planned to utilize the Nintendo 64 Transfer Pak accessory to unlock special content in each version of the game. This feature was later scrapped, however, with the extra content in each version instead being unlocked via gameplay. After further developmental woes, the game was shifted to Natsume, developers of the previous WWF game for Game Boy Color, before finally being canceled in late December 2000. Screenshots of this game at one point existed, but the websites which had them up were forced to remove them following the game's cancellation.

A sequel to WWF No Mercy was in the early stages of development when it was shelved in early 2001 as Nintendo began to phase out the Nintendo 64 console.

A sequel to Electronic Arts' WCW Mayhem titled WCW 2000 and later, WCW Mayhem 2 was going to be developed by AKI and was planned for a PlayStation 2 release. There were even some screenshots in Issue #33 (May 2000) of the Official PlayStation Magazine. However, it was also shelved in 2001 after Vince McMahon bought World Championship Wrestling. The engine of this game would later be recycled for Def Jam Vendetta.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unreleased games

A sequel to WWF No Mercy was in the early stages of development when it was shelved in early 2001 as Nintendo began to phase out the Nintendo 64 console.

A sequel to Electronic Arts' WCW Mayhem titled WCW 2000 and later, WCW Mayhem 2 was going to be developed by AKI and was planned for a PlayStation 2 release. There were even some screenshots in Issue #33 (May 2000) of the Official PlayStation Magazine. However, it was also shelved in 2001 after Vince McMahon bought World Championship Wrestling. The engine of this game would later be recycled for Def Jam Vendetta.
full

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I want to come in here and post memories but it seems like everyone has hit them. I will say this though: During that time, I was hyped for ANY wrestling game that I could get my hands on from WCW vs The World to the first Smackdown on Playstation which had me hype because it had CD Quality themes and entrances and backstage etc. So moms gets me the game when it comes out and I stay up ALL NIGHT playing it in my room on a school night and I was in 8th grade at this time so I went to school the next day on full zombie status because I couldn't get enough of doing The People's Elbow. The fact that The Rock took his elbow pad off and tossed it to the audience had a young nikka :ohhh::whoo::ooh: all night.
when you would do it a second time rock would notice he threw off his arm pad and throw off his other arm pad just for the heck of it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
when you would do it a second time rock would notice he threw off his arm pad and throw off his other arm pad just for the heck of it

Game was smooth. Not as much multiplayer fun as No Mercy, WM2000 or Revenge, but very smooth and a good solo campaign. Much better than the crap we're getting now. 2K better get it together

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
the best times for Wrestling games, that was back when scott steiner was the coolest mofo in the nwo, Id usually use him, Kanyon or the giant, the last 2 just to score knockouts kanyon had that crazy finishing move called the flatliner, the giant was good at kickin dudes over the top rope in the battle royale

Kanyon had them crazy out of nowhere style slams

the innovator of offense :wow:

:salute:Had to dap both of ya'll. Kanyon was my go to dude on Revenge. That strong kick to the head he had stayed giving me the KO win.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This def brought back memories. It was my first game. Once the truck came up I immediately remembered Sting was gon be there. I havent seen this video in at least a decade.

Wrestling was my life back then... me and my homies at school were the Wolfpac :russ: I wanted to be Kevin Nash but he had to be :yeshrug:

I think No Mercy is the best wrestling game of all-time. It actually had a bunch of places where you can fight in the back (I couldnt beleive it), storylines, hell in the cell matches ( would jump off the time on the regs, other wrestlers would rush from outside into the ring (cant remember if this happened in Revenge), etc

Crazy. I buy my homie's son wrestling games twice the last year (homie is locked up) and am looking at the game like "I wouldn't play this" but I guess that his version of what we had