Who remembers this WCW/NWO Revenge Intro???

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Oh shyt watching this I forgot when ur beating someone sometimes their partners come out back to double team u lol. That shyt didn't phase me tho I would whoop both they asses lol

I may be wrong, but I believe Revenge was the first game to feature run ins and the ability to wrestle in the entrance way. WCW Mayhem was also the first game to feature the ability to go backstage and fight. I know that may not seem like anything impressive now, but in 98/99 both concepts had me like :ohhh::gladbron:.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the best times for Wrestling games, that was back when scott steiner was the coolest mofo in the nwo, Id usually use him, Kanyon or the giant, the last 2 just to score knockouts kanyon had that crazy finishing move called the flatliner, the giant was good at kickin dudes over the top rope in the battle royale

Kanyon had them crazy out of nowhere style slams

iGzCr6qxGSHh4.gif

ikvkzBIZGeirf.gif

ibahkHRQ4ZUhxT.gif

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the best times for Wrestling games, that was back when scott steiner was the coolest mofo in the nwo, Id usually use him, Kanyon or the giant, the last 2 just to score knockouts kanyon had that crazy finishing move called the flatliner, the giant was good at kickin dudes over the top rope in the battle royale

Kanyon had them crazy out of nowhere style slams

iGzCr6qxGSHh4.gif

ikvkzBIZGeirf.gif

ibahkHRQ4ZUhxT.gif

the innovator of offense :wow:

qnke.gif

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the worst wrestling game i ever played was wcw thunder

i still want my 50 bucks from thq for that abomination
man we was struggling out there on the ps1 until the 1st smackdown came out :wow:

i used to play the shyt out of wcw nitro & wcw/nwo thunder because i was fiend out for wrestling then :dead:

wcw03.jpg

n64_WCW_Nitro_(U)_4.gif

those wwf games were awful (warzone & attitude)

Wwf_attitude_screenshot.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
man we was struggling out there on the ps1 until the 1st smackdown came out :wow:

i used to play the shyt out of wcw nitro & wcw/nwo thunder because i was fiend out for wrestling then :dead:

wcw03.jpg

n64_WCW_Nitro_(U)_4.gif

those wwf games were awful (warzone & attitude)

Wwf_attitude_screenshot.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

game was horrible breh that thunder game, only storyline was some lame crap you could win the title in a tourney, finishers were like one move and ish :scusthov:

i remember warzone and attitude the finisher moves were like up down up down left right then square ish was ridiculous

i spent hours and hours on those smackdown games creating characters etc. i remember i used to hit up gamefaqs and folks would list created createdwrestlers

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
There was a cheat with the controller that automatically kicked you out of pins. I think you hit the analog stick to the left or right and one of the shoulder buttons I believe.
i remember that... didnt effect me tho i was going for knockouts fukk a pin:leostare: