Who remembers this WCW/NWO Revenge Intro???

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There was a cheat with the controller that automatically kicked you out of pins. I think you hit the analog stick to the left or right and one of the shoulder buttons I believe.

Word? I wouldn't know cuz me and my crew that played the game, we never did pins or submissions anyways. We always went for knockouts. Going thru Royal Rumbles, we'd agree not to fight each other until we knocked out ever contender first and then, we'd battle to the death. fukka submission or pin win.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
There was a cheat with the controller that automatically kicked you out of pins. I think you hit the analog stick to the left or right and one of the shoulder buttons I believe.
that and if you held the stick or rotated it, that kept yr submission locked in

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Ya'll bringing back all kinds of memories. I remember when I was in grade school, casually telling my grandfather I liked this game, and him a few days later showing up in my school cafeteria giving me the game and bouncing :heh: All my friends were :krs::krs:

I played the hell out of this game.
:smugbiden:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Used to kick the shyt out of my homies with Glacier dog. :smugbiden: His special was so ruthless and cold. So many bloodied faces... :lupe: and when nikkas would struggle to get up, but I knew they'd fall back down...I'd pick em up and kick the shyt out of them some more. Friends hated me for that, but it was revenge for all the L's I took before I used Glacier :sadcam:

Oh and nobody in my neighborhood was seeing the ultimate tag team combo of my brother and I as Han Zo Mon and Raven. Both of us knew that auto-kick out of pins glitch :youngsabo:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think it was both shoulder buttons and the analog but 2 strong finisher moves back to back after like an hour knocked a player out unless u turned that off then your fukked