who remembers the X-men game for the Sega Genesis?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Me and my older brother used to play this shyt back in the day. Farthest we'd get is Mojo level where we'd usually die shortly after. Got damn Sentinel level before with Ahab and all the pitfalls was a bytch to get through first. shyt was co op, but you could only choose from like 4 characters and the rest were help (Storm, Rogue, Jean Gray, Archangel) We couldn't beat the game until we used a game genie and some codes. Ending was decent too. Magneto on his knees like a bytch. Had us jits feeling proud :obama:

Now part 2, clones wars was that real piff :ohlawd: Graphics were better, more characters, more levels, the mutant powers were done better too, and the boss battles were more epic. The ending was weak tho.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro.

How is a kid with no internet is going to know that?

Something kinda similar explained in this video.

One of my boy's did it back then out of frustration:mindblown: and then called me and my bro with the :ohhh::krs::ooh:.

I remember that shyt like it was yesterday, no cell phones back then, straight landline having to remember multiple #'s by heart. Im still cool with breh to this day, we go back over 30 years

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
If you had SNES over Sega you were probably a homo.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
yes, and we see Wolverine front and center on the cover since he's the greatest character marvel ever had.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC