Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So sit here and tell me that more ppl care about Driveclub then SO, MCC, etc?
Mcc obviously has a built in fan base.

Nobody cares about drive club OR SO.

Fact is both systems exclusives are nothing special right now.

It just so happens that ps4s exclusives are real exclusives. The only two exclusives on xbox 1 that cant be played on pc/360 are forza 5 and sunset overlyniche. Neither of those are system sellers. Their a nice way to balance out a game library but they aint lighting up the charts.

You can debate the quality but killzone, knack and infamous can only be played on ps4.

3rd party games are whats driving sales right now.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The xbox just passed 10million bruh, I'm pretty sure the Wii-U hasn't sold 10mil yet
And even if it has, The XB1 is the 2nd fastest selling system of all time.. so its doing just fine
Has a ton of games out NOW, and is the best selling overall console now for the last two weeks and counting
Should continue all the way into next year.. and wont stop if Quantum Break drops in March

So I see you clinging to old outdated info to make yourself feel better about the current reality you in
Was you aware that most 3rd party studios have already abandoned the Wii-U

So I don't know what your point is right now. I'm guessing you thought the Wii-U was doing good :stop:
And it was out like a year before the XB1 dropped, you sound really sad and dumb. What a combo
Lol @ posting bold faced lies.

Xbox one has shipped 10 million. They havent sold 10.

You just spent the last 7 years of your life attacking sony for reporting shipped and now youre precious microsoft is doing the same and you gladly post the numbers :dead:

Xbox one has fallen off the pace. It is no longer the 2nd fastest selling. Its fallen behind wii and ps2. But please continue clinging to its first 2 months.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Mcc obviously has a built in fan base.

Nobody cares about drive club OR SO.

Fact is both systems exclusives are nothing special right now.

It just so happens that ps4s exclusives are real exclusives. The only two exclusives on xbox 1 that cant be played on pc/360 are forza 5 and sunset overlyniche. Neither of those are system sellers. Their a nice way to balance out a game library but they aint lighting up the charts.

You can debate the quality but killzone, knack and infamous can only be played on ps4.

3rd party games are whats driving sales right now.

You can't even answer a simple question. Jesus Christ-Jax Teller voice

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So sit here and tell me that more ppl care about Driveclub then SO, MCC, etc?
I'll go out on a limb and say that more people probably do care about DC more than SO. :yeshrug:
There's more PS4's out there so it's more likely for that to be true than the opposite. It's much more likely for DC to have more interest overall(translating to sales) than Sunset. :yeshrug:

Hell, there's more interest in certain PC games than Halo but when that argument is brought up, cats go :whoa:.

If you think interest only matters in America and whatnot then that's that american arrogance that I can't stand. The world is bigger than the US so we should stop thinking only things that Americans care about should be considered.

Last edited:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
JPUVLm5.jpg

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Resistance sold 3 million +. Thats flopping?

You stated there is more intrest in xb1 titles. This is false. Sales are a direct link to interest. If a game is flopping then obviously there isnt much interest in it. If one system is crushing the other in sales then theres obviously more interest in the one crushing it.

dude said resistance :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lol @ posting bold faced lies.

Xbox one has shipped 10 million. They havent sold 10.

You just spent the last 7 years of your life attacking sony for reporting shipped and now youre precious microsoft is doing the same and you gladly post the numbers :dead:

Xbox one has fallen off the pace. It is no longer the 2nd fastest selling. Its fallen behind wii and ps2. But please continue clinging to its first 2 months.
How many PS4's have been "shipped" since you said it yourself. They don't report sold
Its just weird that you'd think they do. And if they did, why would they report them now and not report the PS3's?
I guess what you are admitting to is the Xbox 360 straight murdering the PS3 in worldwide totals
Why else would sony NOT report after they grouped up PS2 and PS3 sales as PS3

Its fukkin common sense what they did, all for public perception so losers like yourself can not panic about that FACT :laff:

Moving forward, the Xbox One is the best system and its not even up for debate. I'd love to shoot the shyt witcha and act like DriveClub is good, or that Infamous was this excellent game even tho universally its known to not be the best game in the series. yes, previous infamous games were so highly sought after. I think we're done here, until you post your gamertag, I'm putting you on gaming discussion probation. Cuz for all we know, you King Sun status :umad:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How many PS4's have been "shipped" since you said it yourself. They don't report sold
Its just weird that you'd think they do. And if they did, why would they report them now and not report the PS3's?
I guess what you are admitting to is the Xbox 360 straight murdering the PS3 in worldwide totals
Why else would sony NOT report after they grouped up PS2 and PS3 sales as PS3

Its fukkin common sense what they did, all for public perception so losers like yourself can not panic about that FACT :laff:

Moving forward, the Xbox One is the best system and its not even up for debate. I'd love to shoot the shyt witcha and act like DriveClub is good, or that Infamous was this excellent game even tho universally its known to not be the best game in the series. yes, previous infamous games were so highly sought after. I think we're done here, until you post your gamertag, I'm putting you on gaming discussion probation. Cuz for all we know, you King Sun status :umad:

how's it not up for a debate? how are highly rated games, not good?

i would like you, to once and for all, give us the methods on which you base your opinions

seriously

sometimes you'll use sales to = good game/better game/interest

then you'll switch it up and say reviews

then you'll switch it up and say "real gamers"

then you'll say nothing and say things like "it's universally known"

i'm not even trying to get on you... i'm just curious, TO YOU, what do you feel equals a good game/system with a lot of interest??

i mean i don't really like halo too much... but i'm not stupid enough to say it's a shytty game with no interest when it's selling out the ass... so how you say there's no debate on which system is better.. when the world is not only telling you there's a debate, but that you're also universally wrong.... why do you just say "no... fukk that... i'm right"

you used to be so on point with the facts and the articles and proving your points... now it's like you just give us your opinions and call them universal facts.. maybe you should change the name back

"it's like court been soft ever since ps4 came through and crushed the buildings"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
how's it not up for a debate? how are highly rated games, not good?

i would like you, to once and for all, give us the methods on which you base your opinions

seriously

sometimes you'll use sales to = good game/better game/interest

then you'll switch it up and say reviews

then you'll switch it up and say "real gamers"

then you'll say nothing and say things like "it's universally known"

i'm not even trying to get on you... i'm just curious, TO YOU, what do you feel equals a good game/system with a lot of interest??

i mean i don't really like halo too much... but i'm not stupid enough to say it's a shytty game with no interest when it's selling out the ass... so how you say there's no debate on which system is better.. when the world is not only telling you there's a debate, but that you're also universally wrong.... why do you just say "no... fukk that... i'm right"

you used to be so on point with the facts and the articles and proving your points... now it's like you just give us your opinions and call them universal facts.. maybe you should change the name back

"it's like court been soft ever since ps4 came through and crushed the buildings"
First off, you take what this community does and you apply that to me :stop:
I'm totally different than everyone in this community, I don't say this, then that. Thats what you say I say
Where do I point to sales EVER :wtf:
Do I look like a damn 3cept to you bruh? Only a sony fanboy brings up sales, this gen or last.
See, last gen. Xbox dominated worldwide in sales. Sony fanboys who were starving then as well would claim "Not in Europe :sadbron:"
Like, I don't give a fukk about europe, I live in America. The focal point worldwide for gaming (Fact)
Then sony started hiding sales (lying) and then they applied this tactic to games as well (claiming Uncharted 3 sold 3.4mil in one day when it didn't sell a mil in 3months)

That is the only times I speak on sales, when nikkaz LYING saying its the opposite. I never said this game is good because it sold good. If a game doesn't sell at all, then it might suck. Titanfall was the highest selling game on XB1, but if you let TheColi PSfanboy tell you it failed :laff:
See, this isn't me. I'm not the sales warden, I'm defending the truth, and sometimes the topic was about sales. Very disingenuous to now portray me as the sales whore :sitdown:

Now, as for what isn't up for debate? Killzone, Knack, Infamous, DriveClub. Those are the PS4 exclusives. You wanna add Resogun to that list as well?
Comparing that to Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Titanfall, Max and the curse of the brotherhood, Forza 5, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, Ori and the Blind forest, Geometry Wars 3, Cubhead, Killer Instinct, Super Time Force, Kinect Sports Rivals

Yes, tell me how they somehow compare :popcorn:

Lets move forward.. Bloodborne which has received decent reviews (not epic) and TheOrder which was deemed HORRIBLE yet still gets talked about like its a good game :mjlol: And then Uncharted 4 which may or may not come out in 2016. 2017 is a possibility

vs

Quantum Break, Fable Legends, Gears of War 4, Halo 5, The Division-complete version, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Crackdown 3, Below, Live, Battletoads, Killer Instinct Season 3, Scalebound, Phantom Dust

Where does the debate begin?

System features, its so one sided I'm just gonna save the bandwidth. If I missed any "AAA" titles on sony please mention them so I can adjust my thought process :win:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
First off, you take what this community does and you apply that to me :stop:
I'm totally different than everyone in this community, I don't say this, then that. Thats what you say I say
Where do I point to sales EVER :wtf:
Do I look like a damn 3cept to you bruh? Only a sony fanboy brings up sales, this gen or last.
See, last gen. Xbox dominated worldwide in sales. Sony fanboys who were starving then as well would claim "Not in Europe :sadbron:"
Like, I don't give a fukk about europe, I live in America. The focal point worldwide for gaming (Fact)
Then sony started hiding sales (lying) and then they applied this tactic to games as well (claiming Uncharted 3 sold 3.4mil in one day when it didn't sell a mil in 3months)

That is the only times I speak on sales, when nikkaz LYING saying its the opposite. I never said this game is good because it sold good. If a game doesn't sell at all, then it might suck. Titanfall was the highest selling game on XB1, but if you let TheColi PSfanboy tell you it failed :laff:
See, this isn't me. I'm not the sales warden, I'm defending the truth, and sometimes the topic was about sales. Very disingenuous to now portray me as the sales whore :sitdown:

Now, as for what isn't up for debate? Killzone, Knack, Infamous, DriveClub. Those are the PS4 exclusives. You wanna add Resogun to that list as well?
Comparing that to Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Titanfall, Max and the curse of the brotherhood, Forza 5, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, Ori and the Blind forest, Geometry Wars 3, Cubhead, Killer Instinct, Super Time Force, Kinect Sports Rivals

Yes, tell me how they somehow compare :popcorn:

Lets move forward.. Bloodborne which has received decent reviews (not epic) and TheOrder which was deemed HORRIBLE yet still gets talked about like its a good game :mjlol: And then Uncharted 4 which may or may not come out in 2016. 2017 is a possibility

vs

Quantum Break, Fable Legends, Gears of War 4, Halo 5, The Division-complete version, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Crackdown 3, Below, Live, Battletoads, Killer Instinct Season 3, Scalebound, Phantom Dust

Where does the debate begin?

System features, its so one sided I'm just gonna save the bandwidth. If I missed any "AAA" titles on sony please mention them so I can adjust my thought process :win:
Bloodborne has received decent reviews?

A game that doesnt come out till march has been reviewed? Where?

The order has been deemed horrible? Link me to a review.