Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I am using the same spinning tactics you use on the regular.

I've never heard of an "exclusive" being available on 3 separate platforms spanning 2 different generations and playable on the BIGGEST gaming platform in the WORLD.

List one example of a AAA title being thrown out like that.

The BIGGEST gaming platform in the WORLD is a Microsoft platform. Titanfall is Exclsuive to Microsoft platforms. If you want to split hairs over the word "Exclsuive" then you are gonna have to reevaluate what you consider Exclsuive to other platforms.

There's no spin. Stop trying to twist definitions.:ufdup:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The BIGGEST gaming platform in the WORLD is a Microsoft platform. Titanfall is Exclsuive to Microsoft platforms. If you want to split hairs over the word "Exclsuive" then you are gonna have to reevaluate what you consider Exclsuive to other platforms.

There's no spin. Stop trying to twist definitions.:ufdup:
This is the very definition of struggle, I am asking for ONE AAA game that was pushed like this before and you can't come up with one.

The very thought of promoting a title as a "Microsoft exclusive" is lame as fukk. What's next? A company coming out and releasing a "steam exclusive" that runs on Windows, OS X, Linux, and PS3?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:manny:

Looks like there isn't no other "exclusive" like Titanfall. :sas2:
Titanfall is the first AAA EA game backed by Microsoft to promote itself as an exclusive title on multiple platforms that crosses generations and playable by 90% of the gaming world.

Congratulations

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is the very definition of struggle, I am asking for ONE AAA game that was pushed like this before and you can't come up with one.

The very thought of promoting a title as a "Microsoft exclusive" is lame as fukk. What's next? A company coming out and releasing a "steam exclusive" that runs on Windows, OS X, and PS3? Portal 2 was never marketed as a "steam exclusive" because it was available on multiple platforms :laugh:
Twisting definitions :smh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You know what, now that I think about it. Has ANY PC game released and pushed itself as a steam exclusive similar to what Microsoft and EA concocted after Mattrick left them for dead?

I am sure its out there, but it cannot possibly be a AAA title. @Fatboi1 @daze23 @Ciggavelli

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You know what, now that I think about it. Has ANY PC game released and pushed itself as a steam exclusive similar to what Microsoft and EA concocted after Mattrick left them for dead?

I am sure its out there, but it cannot possibly be a AAA title. @Fatboi1 @daze23 @Ciggavelli
Not AAA titles no (not that I'm aware of). But those early access indies, yes.

fukk pc gaming though :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nothing comes to mind. The thought of a steam exclusive sounds silly even moreso when it's an AAA game. Things like that don't exist around here on Steam :sas2:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

there's games that are only on PC, but they're not 'pushed' as a "PC Exclusive" or whatever

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Triple AAA games won't be pushed exclusive because there isn't just one PC company to benefit from it all.

The ONLY game i know of that is proudly PC only is Star Citizen. Even with $50 Million in backing it doesn't compare to AAA budgets.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sony always has better consoles than the competition overall, just cause I bought it early doesn't mean nothing, it was the cheapest next gen console on the market and had the best specs. Neither consoles had a world beating lineup of exclusives and its seems most of the ones Xbox 1 came up on weren't shyt to talk about.

But 2015 :blessed: