Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If sony doesn't drop something by march maybe Ps4 fan's will start to open there eye's. As far as playing games you have a much better chance of playing something you like on xbox one this year rather than PS4. Sony is selling off potential alone, I don't understand why alot of people just dont admit that.

I've been playing exclusives on xbox one since release date, my latest purchase being The halo collection even tho MP is super annoying right now. I'm waiting on KI content to drop on the 24th and sitting on Sunset overdrive.

My biggest problem is that sony preached games games games, and the 1st year that have delivered everything but games. Lots of features, add on, and new things but no games.

Microsoft was talking about games and features, and got hated on so badly for DRM and the system being able to snap go to your tv and have a bunch extra features, but hey Sony drops a device that lets you "connect this to that, and stream this to that and you can pay X amount for this service and if you have that service setup here you can stream it everywhere."

If you have a system now and you are rarely playing it then yeah you probably dont need a xbox of a wii u. But if you dont have either system, there is no way any gamer should suggest getting a ps4 over a xbox right now. Its like telling someone to wait on DLC. "It's coming"
9e2.jpg

This has to be one of the dumbest posts I've read in this thread.

"I don't like or care about these games therefore, they don't count and people don't like them either so there's nothing."

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Look, how about you drop the biased act alias. UC4 comes out in 2yrs. How you naming that as a reason to have a PS4 NOW :what:
TLOU is a PS3 game that was ported. You can play the exact same on on your PS3 today
You named bloodborne like if every gamer loves those types of games :mjlol: its the popular game to name, just like DriveClub!!!
Infamous is deemed not that great, not the best game in the series. A series that was never deemed GREAT in the first place :stop:
Then to bulk up this pathetic list, you say "numerous indie games" how about you name 3 :popcorn:
Max, Ori, Below, Volgarr.. see, I instantly named 4 for Xbox. Super Time Force, Chariot is free, Guacamelee was free, Super Time, Max and Volgarr are or were also FREE for xbox gamers. Resogun was so overrated its histerical. But now that I gave you one, all we need is two more pal :tu:

Remote play via a Vita :wtf: Why would anyone do that when you can use your 60in 4KTV :dahell:
The feature is cool for my youngest child I guess, my oldest would just use her TV in her room.. .like everyone else
And then you are comparing gimmick features to steraming anything from my PC, or the literally hundreds of features the XB1 can do
Wow man, you should start paying attention to what you are hating on. Only cheating yourself.
Downplay xbox games, then talk up sony games :laff:

Sony Stans :heh:

a proted tlou is better than anything on xbone, that alone says a lot...and I didn't buy a ps4 for 2014 anyway, I bought it to entertain my console gaming needs for the next 5-6 years...and even if I did "Xbone is the better gaming system right now" is not a fact, it's an opinion pushed by sour fanboys like you mad cause Sony is presently winning....talking about 4k TVs you don't even have is proving what exactly? I can't take y'all serious.

Don't worry though I'm sure xbone will be like 200 bucks in a year and a half. Maybe I'll cop one then just for kicks :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
who says I haven't tried any of them? the best xbone exclusive to me is killer instinct. The only xbone exclusive I haven't tried yet is sunset overdrive but I know my tastes and that game doesn't look the least bit appealing to me....but if you like it good for you. I don't even know why I'm responding to you because it's already been established that you can't even afford these games you sit up here and stan 24-7.

:deadrose:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
a proted tlou is better than anything on xbone, that alone says a lot...and I didn't buy a ps4 for 2014 anyway, I bought it to entertain my console gaming needs for the next 5-6 years...and even if I did "Xbone is the better gaming system right now" is not a fact, it's an opinion pushed by sour fanboys like you mad cause Sony is presently winning....talking about 4k TVs you don't even have is proving what exactly? I can't take y'all serious.

Don't worry though I'm sure xbone will be like 200 bucks in a year and a half. Maybe I'll cop one then just for kicks :mjlol:
Yo, battered housewife.
Sony is winning in total consoles sold.
But two things stick out, one more than the other.

1.) Sony the company is still losing.. from money, to studios, to what really matters which is...

2.) The sony fanbase is losing. All you morons do is go "Look, PS4 sold more :gladbron:" like if that is supposed to have an impact on all the games Xbox gamers have been getting, not including all the games we get for free on top of all the system features you can't get anywhere else. Scream it at the top of your lungs "We sold more!!!" Xbox360 sold more, guess what? That isn't why people chose xbox
They chose it because of what they brought to the table. And they are doing it again.

So yes, talk about system sales bruh. If you had games, you'd talk about them. How's DriveClub? Anyone on Killzone? Wanna gameshare my copy of Knack bruh :smugdraper: Infamous I heard is like the best game ever, well, after PS3's TLOU. I know I already played it, but now since its in a slightly higher resolution you should play thru it again like its a remake :laff: Halo 2 campaign on Halo MCC is a remake :umad:

Oh, Geometry Wars 3, Ori & the blind forest, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, Cuphead, Dance Central Spotlight.
Freebies right now are Chariot, Voice Commander and Volgarr, all excellent indie titles. Previous were Max, Super time Force, Crimson Dragon. We also have EA Access which gives you every EA game for $30 a year, minus brand new games which become 8months later, plus you get to try all new games for free 1 week before release. Xbox Fitness, the system updates, streaming any media, XB1 recognizing my plex media server on my PC so all my movies appear like they would on NetFlix :banderas: Web Browser that can handle streaming content aka all TV shows for free, watching Live TV then getting game invites.

But hey, at least u can talk about how more people made the same mistake you did :win:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, battered housewife.

1.) Sony the company is still losing.. from money, to studios, to what really matters which is...

2.) The sony fanbase is losing. All you morons do is go "Look, PS4 sold more :gladbron:" like if that is supposed to have an impact on all the games Xbox gamers have been getting, not including all the games we get for free on top of all the system features you can't get anywhere else. Scream it at the top of your lungs "We sold more!!!" Xbox360 sold more, guess what? That isn't why people chose xbox
They chose it because of what they brought to the table. And they are doing it again.

So yes, talk about system sales bruh. If you had games, you'd talk about them. How's DriveClub? Anyone on Killzone? Wanna gameshare my copy of Knack bruh :smugdraper: Infamous I heard is like the best game ever, well, after PS3's TLOU. I know I already played it, but now since its in a slightly higher resolution you should play thru it again like its a remake :laff: Halo 2 campaign on Halo MCC is a remake :umad:

Oh, Geometry Wars 3, Ori & the blind forest, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, Cuphead, Dance Central Spotlight.
Freebies right now are Chariot, Voice Commander and Volgarr, all excellent indie titles. Previous were Max, Super time Force, Crimson Dragon. We also have EA Access which gives you every EA game for $30 a year, minus brand new games which become 8months later, plus you get to try all new games for free 1 week before release. Xbox Fitness, the system updates, streaming any media, XB1 recognizing my plex media server on my PC so all my movies appear like they would on NetFlix :banderas: Web Browser that can handle streaming content aka all TV shows for free, watching Live TV then getting game invites.

But hey, at least u can talk about how more people made the same mistake you did :win:

:blessed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So this dude just told me to count TLOU, but to take off Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, Halo, Kinect Sports :wtf:
How does that logically make any sense outside of "Look, I'm a pure fakkit so I don't wanna use logic"
TLOU is a PS3 game that was bumped up to 1080p one year later. Nobody plays it today btw (Tru Story)
Forza Horizon 2 isn't the same game on both systems :ufdup: And K.Sports Rivals ins't on 360
Halo is the it game to get, and Halo 5 beta looks good enough for me to buy MCC just to play that :blessed:
Its clear you guys are lying to yourselves, and good luck with that. Where Lying Is Mandatory created itself...
my bad i mean to add... so add those games to the list... OR take yours off

i don't want to hear that bullshyt.... halo is a xbox/360 bunch of games that got bumped up on the one... by nobody do you mean all the people that still play it when i sign in online :usure:

last i checked, there weren't 20349823094 players in one game... so why in the fukk do i need the whole world to play my game when no game can hold even 300 players in a single game

oh they aren't the same game... they change up one or two things and we get to call them completely different now?

what about the other 8 games i listed.. just forgot those huh... want to pull up some reviews on our franchises

point is you always come with these tactics.. "oh i'm gonna count every little piece of trash game and remake i can possibly find... then add in every game i ever heard is coming out, even tho nobody has even played it yet.... but if anything comes for ps4, even if i've never played.. i'm gonna make up bullshyt factors as to why they shouldn't be counted"

is the game on the system? yes? then it fukking counts.. for both systems

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yo, battered housewife.

You can keep throwing shade at TLOU out of frustration if you wan't, there's a reason it's called the citizen kane of gaming, while you're the citizen kane of :flabbynsick: fanboy trolls. ND as in inhouse sony dev is reason enough for me to prefer ps4 to xbone. Be mad.

I already told you thay I'm not into Sunset Overdrive or stale-o MCC so you can stop wasting your breath bringing up those titles....and are you really citing some scheme to give a shytty company like EA even more undeserved dollars as a reason to cop an xbone? You got some nerve bringing up netflix anything when you just got through a whole gen of getting extorted by MS for charging you to access a service you were already paying for. Who's the battered housewife again?

xbox fitness? word? :pachaha: that might be of some benefit to you but I'm good over here.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
my bad i mean to add... so add those games to the list... OR take yours off

i don't want to hear that bullshyt.... halo is a xbox/360 bunch of games that got bumped up on the one... by nobody do you mean all the people that still play it when i sign in online :usure:

last i checked, there weren't 20349823094 players in one game... so why in the fukk do i need the whole world to play my game when no game can hold even 300 players in a single game

oh they aren't the same game... they change up one or two things and we get to call them completely different now?

what about the other 8 games i listed.. just forgot those huh... want to pull up some reviews on our franchises

point is you always come with these tactics.. "oh i'm gonna count every little piece of trash game and remake i can possibly find... then add in every game i ever heard is coming out, even tho nobody has even played it yet.... but if anything comes for ps4, even if i've never played.. i'm gonna make up bullshyt factors as to why they shouldn't be counted"

is the game on the system? yes? then it fukking counts.. for both systems
Look, you are not responding logically and you are too quick to point the finger. I'm not on your level
I'm eating so damn good, I have no reason to be delusional :heh:

Here is why you and your boy sound retarded imo. TLOU is not a new game, is not a remake. Its bumped from 720p to 1080p.. thats it

Halo MCC, you must be forgetting the fact Halo 2 was completely redone. Remastered, looks like a totally different game
They redid the half the levels online for that game as well. So it is a legitimate blockbuster game on top of the fact is has Halo 1-4 all on one disc

You hating so hard, you forgot all that and had the audacity to not even recognize it for what it truly is.
But is quick to count, recount, and act like TLOU is this new entry or something different when its not.

As cool as Halo is, I'm still not overhere going "Last gen is why my new gen is worthy!!! :blessed:"

That would be moronic and idiotic. Why would I have a next gen system if I had to do that? Now, ask yourself that question while you admire your figure n the mirror (no food, no love handles :ufdup: )

You nikkaz gonna starve with a system like me
I know times iz hard with a system like me
:damn: There ain't no games in me
Thats why you look in the mirror you see you gets no loo'oooove (no love no love no love)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Look, you are not responding logically and you are too quick to point the finger. I'm not on your level
I'm eating so damn good, I have no reason to be delusional :heh:

Here is why you and your boy sound retarded imo. TLOU is not a new game, is not a remake. Its bumped from 720p to 1080p.. thats it

Halo MCC, you must be forgetting the fact Halo 2 was completely redone. Remastered, looks like a totally different game
They redid the half the levels online for that game as well. So it is a legitimate blockbuster game on top of the fact is has Halo 1-4 all on one disc

You hating so hard, you forgot all that and had the audacity to not even recognize it for what it truly is.
But is quick to count, recount, and act like TLOU is this new entry or something different when its not.

As cool as Halo is, I'm still not overhere going "Last gen is why my new gen is worthy!!! :blessed:"

That would be moronic and idiotic. Why would I have a next gen system if I had to do that? Now, ask yourself that question while you admire your figure n the mirror (no food, no love handles :ufdup: )

You nikkaz gonna starve with a system like me
I know times iz hard with a system like me
:damn: There ain't no games in me
Thats why you look in the mirror you see you gets no loo'oooove (no love no love no love)
let me make it a little more simple for you

have you played any game you just mentioned??? no... cause they ain't out yet

so you literally spitting another man's opinion and hearsay.. you've looked at articles, you've watched vids, you've read reviews... and through that, you've decided that these games are great already

but really you never picked up your controller and played them... so you just spitting what other people are telling you

why would i care what's a remake or remastered or redone if i never played it on last gen????

see that's why we are different... i don't care if it's coming soon.. i'm not gonna say a game IS great or good or bad or whatever, when the controller wasn't in MY hands... cause 346325423 people could love it, and i fukking hate it

so if you want list games, list games... throwing in your opinion on what should be counted and how they should be counted, doesn't fukking matter.. unless you want to tell us you played every game on the list already, and you know these things to be TRUTH.. not wishing them to be

but what's funny is you stupid nikkas with the STARVE shyt... like the majority of the players in america aren't playing multiplats anyway :mjlol:

yea i'm crying while playing destiny and gta like the rest of the people in this world.. we starving over here but the awesome exclusives y'all got ain't even the highest selling on your system.. same with ours.. there's over 30-40 actual games (not counting indy) on both systems... ain't nobody starving homie