Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Triple AAA games won't be pushed exclusive because there isn't just one PC company to benefit from it all.

The ONLY game i know of that is proudly PC only is Star Citizen. Even with $50 Million in backing it doesn't compare to AAA budgets.
Throwing the word on any game released on the pc is diminishing the value of the word exclusive, especially in the case of titanfall. 90-95% of the gaming community is not exclusive in any sense of what that word implies. It's a marketing stretch any way you want to slice it if that's how you want to push your product.

Renting a book from the library is exclusive to those who own library cards...Yeah, which potentially includes > 90% of the population when it comes to either having acquired or getting one very easily.

Hey I'm releasing a game exclusively to the biggest gaming platform in the world and on top of that 2 other consoles...one of which dates back to 2005. But it's an exclusive?

ex·clu·sive
ikˈsklo͞osiv/
adjective
adjective: exclusive
  1. 1.
    excluding or not admitting other things.
    "my exclusive focus is on San Antonio issues"
    • unable to exist or be true if something else exists or is true.
      "these approaches are not exclusive; many students will combine them"
      synonyms: incompatible, irreconcilable
      "mutually exclusive alternatives"
    • (of terms) excluding all but what is specified.
      synonyms: not including, excluding, leaving out, omitting, excepting
      "prices exclusive of sales tax"
      antonyms: inclusive
  2. 2.
    restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.
    "the couple had exclusive possession of the condo"
    synonyms: sole, unshared, unique, only, individual, personal, private
    "a room for your exclusive use"
    antonyms: partial
    • (of an item or story) not published or broadcast elsewhere.
      "an exclusive interview"
    • (of a commodity) not obtainable elsewhere.
      "exclusive designer jewelry"
  3. 3.
    catering or available to only a few, select people; high class and expensive.
    "an exclusive Georgetown neighborhood"
    synonyms: select, chic, high-class, elite, fashionable, stylish, elegant, premier, grade A; More

4. 4.
    not including; excepting.
    "prices are exclusive of tax and delivery"
noun
noun: exclusive; plural noun: exclusives
  1. 1.
    an item or story published or broadcast by only one source.
    synonyms: scoop, exposé, special
    "a six-page exclusive"

I'm willing to bet anywhere between 90-95% of the gaming community out there can play titanfall right now.

Maybe they will market Star Citizen as a PC exclusive and start a trend:mjlol: @Malta

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bloodborne has received decent reviews?

A game that doesnt come out till march has been reviewed? Where?

The order has been deemed horrible? Link me to a review.
It was previewed, but I often call those reveiws because it is a review. Only fukking internet nerds try to correct people that way :wrist:
So anyways bytchmade fakkit... for you to name the game as good means you must have heard something on it since there isn't a ton of vid
Well sir, they did speak on it. Nobody said it is the game sony gamers been waiting for. Ditto with DriveClub, Killzone, infamous.
Only you clowns deem games great before launch. And you ignore anyone who has actually played it.
So, Bloodborne was deemed decent, and TheOrder was deemed beyond horrible. They compared the gameplay to wack-a-mole
Not, kinda like. Said it felt like the enemies were cardboard cut-outs and it felt like a whack a mole game at a chuck-e-cheese.

I'm sorry, but there is no way you can still :cape: for a game that has re/previewed like that. I mean, you will :mjlol:
And its the reason why I fully understand what is going on here. Starvation leads to delusion. You don't even have a gamertag so fukk up :camby:
i said sometimes... like said, just give what YOU base a great game on

now ps4 had more exclusives than that... and half your exclusives are on 360

again... stick to one thing... you can't sit here and count exclusives that were on the 360, and at the same time try and leave out the same type of shyt that happened with ps4... so go ahead and add TLOU on our exlusives list and mlb the show 14 which is a real ps4 only game....... remove titanfall, FH2, malo, killer instinct, kinect sports off yours cause they were all on 360

and if you want to add futures... go ahead and add god of war, gran turismo, ratchet and clank, lbp3, and let it die... all have been announced

see and then you do it in the thread.. you simply went with "horrible reviews" vs...... you didn't even list reviews for any of the games in that second for the ms side... and again... listed a bunch of shyt coming soon for ms, but tried to stick it sony with listing 3 games... but lets do this with actual ONLY next gen exclusives.. it ain't much different or better... especially when you trying to throw in 100 future titles for yours with no reviews or knowledge if they are any damn good.. but somehow shyt on the other side, with reviews of games that aren't even dropping for months

so you really haven't actually told me anything... as to how you come up with these games being better... besides, the reviews said these games suck and there are no reviews for the games i think will be good

system features i'll definitely give you that tho
So this dude just told me to count TLOU, but to take off Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, Halo, Kinect Sports :wtf:
How does that logically make any sense outside of "Look, I'm a pure fakkit so I don't wanna use logic"
TLOU is a PS3 game that was bumped up to 1080p one year later. Nobody plays it today btw (Tru Story)
Forza Horizon 2 isn't the same game on both systems :ufdup: And K.Sports Rivals ins't on 360
Halo is the it game to get, and Halo 5 beta looks good enough for me to buy MCC just to play that :blessed:
Its clear you guys are lying to yourselves, and good luck with that. Where Lying Is Mandatory created itself...
I kind of agree with the article, but it's exaggerating....Xbone doesn't really have any must have exclusives to me either otherwise I'd cop one.

It's only gonna get better for the PS4 though, believe that.
You can't speak on that subject if you haven't tried any of them. How do you come to such conclusions when you don't play or read about them. If you did either, you'd know what you said is false. There are a few games that have revieweed really well, and thats because they are really good games. Sorry if that FACT hurts your feelings :win:
The crazy thing is that Nintendo will have a better 2015 than 2014. Ps4 is like the og Wii without the trademark games. Remember when the Wii was selling simply cause of Wii sports, Wii Fit, and motion controls, while gamers complained? The PS4 is selling simply cause of graphic potential. They been reduced to a Japanese version of X Box with countless first person shooters.

Sony lost its magic when the PS3 dropped.
Whats retarded is you are right in your wrongness. The PS4 is selling solely based on graphical potential. The problem consumers don't know how electronics work and don't realize that both systems are pretty much identical in power. Both are considered mid range PC's before anything else is applied. Games will not look next gen on one system and last gen on the next. Professional fanboys estimated 40% more power :laff: ONce DX12, Tiled Resources are applied, the xbox will consistantly have equal or better graphics while always winning the framerate battle (which is the most important feature) PS4 had that at launch, but recent games have been sufferring. COD is the biggest one

Then with Cloud gaming, sony will be left in the dust. The question is "how will sony keep up" :ufdup:
Titanfall is not an exclusive
Meach says microsoft platform, I'd call it a console exclusive. We are talking about console gaming. PC heads stay trying to include there platform into our conversations but nobody respects that. Seriously :yeshrug:
I am using the same spinning tactics you use on the regular.

I've never heard of an "exclusive" being available on 3 separate platforms spanning 2 different generations and playable on the BIGGEST gaming platform in the WORLD.

List one example of a AAA title being thrown out like that.
Aren't you supposed to be a mod? Is Meach Microsoft?
I'm sorry if you can't wrap your head around the fact PC gamiong IS MICROSOFT
It actually hurts your feelings. You never heard that before? LBP on PS3, PSP, Vita and PS4 is 4 platforms
But who gives a shyt. Here you are doing a great job modding by encforcing Sony Fanboy logic?

Titanfall was made for consoles. And is a great game on consoles.
It doesn't work well on mice and keyboards. So to play Titanfall there is only one place to play it and have any fun with it
Greener Side :win:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You can't speak on that subject if you haven't tried any of them. How do you come to such conclusions when you don't play or read about them. If you did either, you'd know what you said is false. There are a few games that have revieweed really well, and thats because they are really good games. Sorry if that FACT hurts your feelings :win:

who says I haven't tried any of them? the best xbone exclusive to me is killer instinct. The only xbone exclusive I haven't tried yet is sunset overdrive but I know my tastes and that game doesn't look the least bit appealing to me....but if you like it good for you. I don't even know why I'm responding to you because it's already been established that you can't even afford these games you sit up here and stan 24-7.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
who says I haven't tried any of them? the best xbone exclusive to me is killer instinct. The only xbone exclusive I haven't tried yet is sunset overdrive but I know my tastes and that game doesn't look the least bit appealing to me....but if you like it good for you. I don't even know why I'm responding to you because it's already been established that you can't even afford these games you sit up here and stan 24-7.
Only thing established is you are another butthurt alias acting like you played a bunch of games you have not.
For the last two months there only been 2 ppl who have more gamerscore than me :ufdup:
But feel free doing what 3cepts do best :3cept:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If sony doesn't drop something by march maybe Ps4 fan's will start to open there eye's. As far as playing games you have a much better chance of playing something you like on xbox one this year rather than PS4. Sony is selling off potential alone, I don't understand why alot of people just dont admit that.

I've been playing exclusives on xbox one since release date, my latest purchase being The halo collection even tho MP is super annoying right now. I'm waiting on KI content to drop on the 24th and sitting on Sunset overdrive.

My biggest problem is that sony preached games games games, and the 1st year that have delivered everything but games. Lots of features, add on, and new things but no games.

Microsoft was talking about games and features, and got hated on so badly for DRM and the system being able to snap go to your tv and have a bunch extra features, but hey Sony drops a device that lets you "connect this to that, and stream this to that and you can pay X amount for this service and if you have that service setup here you can stream it everywhere."

If you have a system now and you are rarely playing it then yeah you probably dont need a xbox of a wii u. But if you dont have either system, there is no way any gamer should suggest getting a ps4 over a xbox right now. Its like telling someone to wait on DLC. "It's coming"

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Only thing established is you are another butthurt alias acting like you played a bunch of games you have not.
For the last two months there only been 2 ppl who have more gamerscore than me :ufdup:
But feel free doing what 3cepts do best :3cept:

alias? :heh: yeah ok.

if insisting that I haven't played any of these games is your best argument then that's on you....and I'm not a fanboy fakkit, I prefer sony, true, but I wouldn't hesitate copping an xbone if I felt there were a reason to do so....so far there isn't one, sorry.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
alias? :heh: yeah ok.

if insisting that I haven't played any of these games is your best argument then that's on you....and I'm not a fanboy fakkit, I prefer sony, true, but I wouldn't hesitate copping an xbone if I felt there were a reason to do so....so far there isn't one, sorry.
You prefer sony, but there isn't anything on xbox that is worth buying.
So why do you prefer sony again? Killzone or DriveClub that is winning you over bruh?
Maybe its the system itself, less capable than a nintendo wii. But hey, a few launch titles had 100extra P
Not sure about you guys, but I can tell the difference between 900p and 1080p (not sure why digital foundry thought RYSE was 1080p when they tested it)

Point out a single lie and you win :win:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You prefer sony, but there isn't anything on xbox that is worth buying.
So why do you prefer sony again? Killzone or DriveClub that is winning you over bruh?
Maybe its the system itself, less capable than a nintendo wii. But hey, a few launch titles had 100extra P
Not sure about you guys, but I can tell the difference between 900p and 1080p (not sure why digital foundry thought RYSE was 1080p when they tested it)

Point out a single lie and you win :win:

as of right now UC4, TLOU franchise (ND as a dev in general), bloodborne, numerous creative indie titles, superior performance when it comes to multi-plats, remote play with vita....there's nothing to suggest that sony isn't going to have even more AAA exclusives on the way in the future like they did last gen...they've demonstrated that when it comes to games, quality is a priority. I'm not worried at all.

RYSE which is confirmed garbage, titanfall which isn't really even an exclusive, Halo which is tired, sunset overdrive which is just an infamous rip off, tomb raider which 95% likely to be a moneyhatted timed exlusive...that's just not doing it for me :manny:

Like I said Killer instinct is piff, quantum break looks intriguing, and that new platinum game in the works looks interesting too. That's all I can give xbone right now. Not enough for me to cop.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
as of right now UC4, TLOU franchise (ND as a dev in general), bloodborne, numerous creative indie titles, superior performance when it comes to multi-plats, remote play with vita....there's nothing to suggest that sony isn't going to have even more AAA exclusives on the way in the future like they did last gen...they've demonstrated that when it comes to games, quality is a priority. I'm not worried at all.

RYSE which is confirmed garbage, titanfall which isn't really even an exclusive, Halo which is tired, sunset overdrive which is just an infamous rip off, tomb raider which 95% likely to be a moneyhatted timed exlusive...that's just not doing it for me :manny:

Like I said Killer instinct is piff, quantum break looks intriguing, and that new platinum game in the works looks interesting too. That's all I can give xbone right now. Not enough for me to cop.
Look, how about you drop the biased act alias. UC4 comes out in 2yrs. How you naming that as a reason to have a PS4 NOW :what:
TLOU is a PS3 game that was ported. You can play the exact same on on your PS3 today
You named bloodborne like if every gamer loves those types of games :mjlol: its the popular game to name, just like DriveClub!!!
Infamous is deemed not that great, not the best game in the series. A series that was never deemed GREAT in the first place :stop:
Then to bulk up this pathetic list, you say "numerous indie games" how about you name 3 :popcorn:
Max, Ori, Below, Volgarr.. see, I instantly named 4 for Xbox. Super Time Force, Chariot is free, Guacamelee was free, Super Time, Max and Volgarr are or were also FREE for xbox gamers. Resogun was so overrated its histerical. But now that I gave you one, all we need is two more pal :tu:

Remote play via a Vita :wtf: Why would anyone do that when you can use your 60in 4KTV :dahell:
The feature is cool for my youngest child I guess, my oldest would just use her TV in her room.. .like everyone else
And then you are comparing gimmick features to steraming anything from my PC, or the literally hundreds of features the XB1 can do
Wow man, you should start paying attention to what you are hating on. Only cheating yourself.
Downplay xbox games, then talk up sony games :laff:

Sony Stans :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Say Sony Stan things brehs :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4