Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Ummmmm...I'm having a problem of too many games this month. If I hadn't been suckered into getting AC Unity I would be lost somewhere playing Dragon Age instead of GTA V.... This month has been a monster.

And after Xbox Juan's first year...is that bytch gonna make it to year 3? Started off at 500 with a kintec....now half of that without a kintec. lol Hasn't won a month in sales since the beginning of the year. Bundles ain't sellin, they are offering two games and a control and (Pimp C voice off of "Short Texas") Still ain't sellin shyt! (end Pimp C voice)

If this is PS4's weakest year and Xbox can't win ONE month.... SHHHHHHHYYYYTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! LOL Man, you Xbot need to sit down and pray for better days! LOL

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
let me make it a little more simple for you

have you played any game you just mentioned??? no... cause they ain't out yet

so you literally spitting another man's opinion and hearsay.. you've looked at articles, you've watched vids, you've read reviews... and through that, you've decided that these games are great already

but really you never picked up your controller and played them... so you just spitting what other people are telling you

why would i care what's a remake or remastered or redone if i never played it on last gen????

see that's why we are different... i don't care if it's coming soon.. i'm not gonna say a game IS great or good or bad or whatever, when the controller wasn't in MY hands... cause 346325423 people could love it, and i fukking hate it

so if you want list games, list games... throwing in your opinion on what should be counted and how they should be counted, doesn't fukking matter.. unless you want to tell us you played every game on the list already, and you know these things to be TRUTH.. not wishing them to be

but what's funny is you stupid nikkas with the STARVE shyt... like the majority of the players in america aren't playing multiplats anyway :mjlol:

yea i'm crying while playing destiny and gta like the rest of the people in this world.. we starving over here but the awesome exclusives y'all got ain't even the highest selling on your system.. same with ours.. there's over 30-40 actual games (not counting indy) on both systems... ain't nobody starving homie
Even when trying to be logical you still fanboying so hard you become illogical. Every game I named is out
No, I don't own every fukking game nor should I. But I've played every game I've mentioned outside of Ori
Halo I played 10yrs ago :umad: Sunset I tried out for a few minutes and now I have to buy it :damn:
I own Forza H2, Titanfall

On PS4 I played Killzone Snore, don't need to play Knack longer than the 5min I did, I own Infamous 1,2.. didn't play the new one
But its universally known that its not the best in the series. I didn't care to finish the previous games, so I don't need to cape for a lesser newer experience. DriveClub don't even work, let alone was never reviewed/previewed as being GOOD in the first place.

So sir, I ask you. What have you been playing, and what are you looking forward too? If you name a game from 2016 all you are doing is proving my point. You not being logical. TLOU, sure if you never played it, its a new game to you.
Is that really how you trying to sell the game? "Its new to you if you never played it!!!" :mjlol:

Since I actually follow and love videogaming, I know what to look for when ppl review games. Major difference between me and you.
You look to IGN to totally form your opinion for you. Me, I peep the shows, then the reactions from everyone. There reactions are often different than there reviews. I learn peoples biases, can read thru ppl. Don't get upset or funny stylin cuz I pay attention to whats what.
The Order = Whack-a-mole. So there is zero reason for ANYONE TO MENTION it. Yet, it'll be on your lips til it flops
Rince and fukking repeat, have you seen the killzone preorders my nig :bryan:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Even when trying to be logical you still fanboying so hard you become illogical. Every game I named is out
No, I don't own every fukking game nor should I. But I've played every game I've mentioned outside of Ori
Halo I played 10yrs ago :umad: Sunset I tried out for a few minutes and now I have to buy it :damn:
I own Forza H2, Titanfall

On PS4 I played Killzone Snore, don't need to play Knack longer than the 5min I did, I own Infamous 1,2.. didn't play the new one
But its universally known that its not the best in the series. I didn't care to finish the previous games, so I don't need to cape for a lesser newer experience. DriveClub don't even work, let alone was never reviewed/previewed as being GOOD in the first place.

So sir, I ask you. What have you been playing, and what are you looking forward too? If you name a game from 2016 all you are doing is proving my point. You not being logical. TLOU, sure if you never played it, its a new game to you.
Is that really how you trying to sell the game? "Its new to you if you never played it!!!" :mjlol:

Since I actually follow and love videogaming, I know what to look for when ppl review games. Major difference between me and you.
You look to IGN to totally form your opinion for you. Me, I peep the shows, then the reactions from everyone. There reactions are often different than there reviews. I learn peoples biases, can read thru ppl. Don't get upset or funny stylin cuz I pay attention to whats what.
The Order = Whack-a-mole. So there is zero reason for ANYONE TO MENTION it. Yet, it'll be on your lips til it flops
Rince and fukking repeat, have you seen the killzone preorders my nig :bryan:
:russ:

so halo remastered isn't the same game... but when i ask you if you played it you said you played it 10 years ago :mjlol:

but if i say i NEVER played a game at any time, then it's not new to me when it was just released for a new system :dwillhuh:

i'm not even gonna continue reading.. you got the juice now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:russ:

so halo remastered isn't the same game... but when i ask you if you played it you said you played it 10 years ago :mjlol:

but if i say i NEVER played a game at any time, then it's not new to me when it was just released for a new system :dwillhuh:

i'm not even gonna continue reading.. you got the juice now
Nah nikka, thats not what I said. You just trying to confuse yourself because you are a ghat damn moron :stop:
Not sure why you trying to turn this into some "Well its new to me" Like, Ok bytch niggy wiggy.
Does the real world not exist anymore? The topic is you hyping up PS3 games. If you played it on PS3 you wouldn't be like "Damn, this a different game"
They got The Walking Dead on PS4 right now as well. Season 1 for like $25. If you haven't played it, you gonna go "Well its new to me!!!"
Great, but it means NOTHING when discussing which system has better titles.

Halo, Yeah, the game came out 10yrs ago. Was I supposed to be playing it last year or something my nig :dahell:
I played Halo 4 last year, that make you feel better? Anyway, Halo 2 was remade. It didn't get bumped from 640p to 1080p (well, it did)
But it was remade. Using THIS NEW GENS graphics. Its a new game. More newer than RE4 remake for gamecube.
Just because you a fanboy, you forgot that. Know that the rest of the game is TLOU styled upgrades. And you somehow still trying to downplay that while wanting me to acknowledge your PS3 game with nothing remade outside of a couple of shadows :mjlol:

I'm sorry the truth hurts, and if you wanna keep moving goalpost to "Well, I didn't play it angle" then do you. But you lost this argument :win:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I find myself constantly playing my Xbox more than my PS4. However, I feel Sony is going to let it all hang out in 2015. I'm not giving up on my brehs yet.

Daps
I find myself constantly playing my Xbox more than my PS4. However, I feel Sony is going to let it all hang out in 2015. I'm not giving up on my brehs yet.
Thats why Im trying to hold on...but those larry deals they keep throwing left and right:banderas:

fukk around and see me with a Wii U/Xbox1 combo :wtf:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Nah nikka, thats not what I said. You just trying to confuse yourself because you are a ghat damn moron :stop:
Not sure why you trying to turn this into some "Well its new to me" Like, Ok bytch niggy wiggy.
Does the real world not exist anymore? The topic is you hyping up PS3 games. If you played it on PS3 you wouldn't be like "Damn, this a different game"
They got The Walking Dead on PS4 right now as well. Season 1 for like $25. If you haven't played it, you gonna go "Well its new to me!!!"
Great, but it means NOTHING when discussing which system has better titles.

Halo, Yeah, the game came out 10yrs ago. Was I supposed to be playing it last year or something my nig :dahell:
I played Halo 4 last year, that make you feel better? Anyway, Halo 2 was remade. It didn't get bumped from 640p to 1080p (well, it did)
But it was remade. Using THIS NEW GENS graphics. Its a new game. More newer than RE4 remake for gamecube.
Just because you a fanboy, you forgot that. Know that the rest of the game is TLOU styled upgrades. And you somehow still trying to downplay that while wanting me to acknowledge your PS3 game with nothing remade outside of a couple of shadows :mjlol:

I'm sorry the truth hurts, and if you wanna keep moving goalpost to "Well, I didn't play it angle" then do you. But you lost this argument :win:
You're such an idiot sometimes. I gotta break shyt down for you

You began by naming exclusives both systems had right?

You named games on xbone that are on Xbox 360?

Games like halo and titanfall.

I replied that you added those, so add TLOU.

You said it don't count cause it's on PS3. But so are your games

You said it don't count cause halo is completely different. Even tho titanfall is the same damn game

So why is titanfall there and not TLOU????

You proceeded to name games that aren't out yet and haven't been played by you

So I said you are going off reviews and you have no fukking idea for yourself.

But since you haven't played any of these games, let me add in some ps4 I never played but are coming soon

Now your excuse is you know what to properly look for. But assume you're the only one with this mutant power

So what you have done now. Twice. Is make up reasons to not count our games, but excuse the same criteria to count yours

Now you trying to flip it into some other shyt I'm not bothering to read cause you'll come up with more nonsense

I made it simple. List the fukking games and shut up about your opinion on them. Cause just cause you like halo and millions like halo. That doesn't mean me, who owned every Xbox but the one (GT: THEREALVENEM, I'm on now), I don't care about halo

So even tho you might hate a game or think it's trash, someone else wouldn't be starving, cause they like a game

What does a preorder got to do with the fact I just beat kill zone? Did the preorders stop me from having fun?

You seem to be the fanboy. Caring about what sales equal out to your fun factor with a game

If that's the case. What them Xbox one final orders looking like?

But I don't go there. Cause it doesn't matter. As long as you have fun with it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'll step in and help cause you're talking in circles at this point.

You're such an idiot sometimes. I gotta break shyt down for you

You began by naming exclusives both systems had right?

You named games on xbone that are on Xbox 360?

Games like halo and titanfall.

I replied that you added those, so add TLOU.

You said it don't count cause it's on PS3. But so are your games

You said it don't count cause halo is completely different. Even tho titanfall is the same damn game

So why is titanfall there and not TLOU????
Titanfall was a simultaneous release on 360 and X1, so even though its on both systems, it was a brand new game for Xbox 1 owners with updated graphics/performance over last gen.

Halo is not only updated graphics wise, but it offers new experiences people didn't have in halo before, and it offers an unprecedented amount of content under one SKU.

TLOU is a game that came out on PS3 first. Most people played it already then it gets released on PS4 with a simple graphics upgrade. No new experiences.

The three games are all different situations, you can't equate them as the same.

You proceeded to name games that aren't out yet and haven't been played by you

So I said you are going off reviews and you have no fukking idea for yourself.

But since you haven't played any of these games, let me add in some ps4 I never played but are coming soon
Previews exist, and are usually pretty accurate.

Previews said Deiveclub wasn't that good. Those previews are correct
Previews said ryse was mindless button mashy mediacrity. Those previews were correct.

Previews have not been very kind to the order. It probably won't be a very good game :manny:
Previews have been great for ori and the blind Forrest, it'll probably be a good game.

Now your excuse is you know what to properly look for. But assume you're the only one with this mutant power
Some people choose to live in denial cause they don't want to believe negative things about a product they want.

Same thing happened with AC unity. Previews said it was a step back for the series and a technical mess. People still chose to run out and buy it day one then act surprised/upset when the game sucked.

All it takes is to pay attention, no mutant power

So what you have done now. Twice. Is make up reasons to not count our games, but excuse the same criteria to count yours

Now you trying to flip it into some other shyt I'm not bothering to read cause you'll come up with more nonsense

I made it simple. List the fukking games and shut up about your opinion on them. Cause just cause you like halo and millions like halo. That doesn't mean me, who owned every Xbox but the one (GT: THEREALVENEM, I'm on now), I don't care about halo

So even tho you might hate a game or think it's trash, someone else wouldn't be starving, cause they like a game

What does a preorder got to do with the fact I just beat kill zone? Did the preorders stop me from having fun?

You seem to be the fanboy. Caring about what sales equal out to your fun factor with a game

If that's the case. What them Xbox one final orders looking like?

But I don't go there. Cause it doesn't matter. As long as you have fun with it
You've been doing the same thing throughoutthe thread:

Xbox games get downplayed cause they don't matter to you. PS4 games get hyped cause you purchased them. If we shouldn't be speaking on games we don't own, then you should have absolutely no opinion on X1 games.:ufdup:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I'll step in and help cause you're talking in circles at this point.

Titanfall was a simultaneous release on 360 and X1, so even though its on both systems, it was a brand new game for Xbox 1 owners with updated graphics/performance over last gen.

Halo is not only updated graphics wise, but it offers new experiences people didn't have in halo before, and it offers an unprecedented amount of content under one SKU.

TLOU is a game that came out on PS3 first. Most people played it already then it gets released on PS4 with a simple graphics upgrade. No new experiences.

The three games are all different situations, you can't equate them as the same.

Previews exist, and are usually pretty accurate.

Previews said Deiveclub wasn't that good. Those previews are correct
Previews said ryse was mindless button mashy mediacrity. Those previews were correct.

Previews have not been very kind to the order. It probably won't be a very good game :manny:
Previews have been great for ori and the blind Forrest, it'll probably be a good game.

Some people choose to live in denial cause they don't want to believe negative things about a product they want.

Same thing happened with AC unity. Previews said it was a step back for the series and a technical mess. People still chose to run out and buy it day one then act surprised/upset when the game sucked.

All it takes is to pay attention, no mutant power

You've been doing the same thing throughoutthe thread:

Xbox games get downplayed cause they don't matter to you. PS4 games get hyped cause you purchased them. If we shouldn't be speaking on games we don't own, then you should have absolutely no opinion on X1 games.:ufdup:
That sounds good but read my first post

I listed games to add to our list then yall started coming up with criteria.

Is this a thread about starving or this a personal thread about what games you prefer that you never played on a system you don't own?

I'm all fine for listing every Xbox 1 game yall have and that's coming. In exchange for yall doing the exact same thing

Yall wanna start nitpicking. "Oh well it's on another system. Oh well the preorders. Oh well I don't think it'll be good"

Nah nikka fair is fair. Put up a list and let's count them, or shut the hell up

How them preorders for sunset overdrive looking?? Does that matter if the game was hot to you?

I hate LBP. Does that matter to the millions who bought 1 & 2

I played titanfall on 360 but not the 1. So you shouldn't be able to count it. But I didn't play TLOU on PS3 but I have on ps4

See where this is going? Just list the damn games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That sounds good but read my first post

I listed games to add to our list then yall started coming up with criteria.

Is this a thread about starving or this a personal thread about what games you prefer that you never played on a system you don't own?

I'm all fine for listing every Xbox 1 game yall have and that's coming. In exchange for yall doing the exact same thing

Yall wanna start nitpicking. "Oh well it's on another system. Oh well the preorders. Oh well I don't think it'll be good"

Nah nikka fair is fair. Put up a list and let's count them, or shut the hell up

How them preorders for sunset overdrive looking?? Does that matter if the game was hot to you?

I hate LBP. Does that matter to the millions who bought 1 & 2

I played titanfall on 360 but not the 1. So you shouldn't be able to count it. But I didn't play TLOU on PS3 but I have on ps4

See where this is going? Just list the damn games

You can't "just list the damn games" if that's the case the Wii has more "classics" than any other system in existence.

There should be some context, Or the comparisons are worthless.

This thread is about the opinion presented by the article in the OP. PS4 first year has been a disappointment in everything but sales. They advertised features that aren't there. Most ofthe games they hyped at their trade shows have been disappointments. And this holiday is very barren on PS4 with regards to exclusive titles. That's what this thread is about. Instead of talking about that y'all chose to deflect by talking about Xbox. The author said nothing about Xbox, for all you know he feels the same about X1. Yet y'all can't look past trying to big up your own machine while disparaging the other. You can't call court a fanboy without admitting that you are one yourself :ufdup:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You can't "just list the damn games" if that's the case the Wii has more "classics" than any other system in existence.

There should be some context, Or the comparisons are worthless.

This thread is about the opinion presented by the article in the OP. PS4 first year has been a disappointment in everything but sales. They advertised features that aren't there. Most ofthe games they hyped at their trade shows have been disappointments. And this holiday is very barren on PS4 with regards to exclusive titles. That's what this thread is about. Instead of talking about that y'all chose to deflect by talking about Xbox. The author said nothing about Xbox, for all you know he feels the same about X1. Yet y'all can't look past trying to big up your own machine while disparaging the other. You can't call court a fanboy without admitting that you are one yourself :ufdup:
No cause I give props to MY Microsoft systems and games. And the second yall come with a game that's a must buy exclusive to me, I'll be copping one

Again. Read my first post. I was talking to court. Telling to add about 4-5 ps4 games to our list that exclusive totally (mlb the show, LBP) that we already have

Then since HE had already been talking Xbox and FUTURE releases coming them to our future releases... I gave him some more games we got coming

Of course that's when he came back with a bunch of reasons why mine shouldn't count and ignored the other half of the list

Yes the exclusive games are lacking on ps4. I agree. But we have 3-4 good ones with some great franchises coming. That's why I'm, like most of BOTH users, are playing 80% multiplats. Madden, 2k, destiny, ac, gta, cod

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No cause I give props to MY Microsoft systems and games. And the second yall come with a game that's a must buy exclusive to me, I'll be copping one
Court gives props to playstation games, and there is no "y'all". And how do you know what's "must buy" if you can't have an option on a game without playing it?

Again. Read my first post. I was talking to court. Telling to add about 4-5 ps4 games to our list that exclusive totally (mlb the show, LBP) that we already have
This is where your logic breaks down. You wanna claim the Xbox expcusives aren't "must buy" but them want to list a bunch of PS4 titles that are definitely not "must buy" purely based on their status as PS3 titles.

Downplay Xbox games, Big up PS4 games. That's what Stans do, you accused court of doing it, then turned around and did it yourself.:ufdup:

Then since HE had already been talking Xbox and FUTURE releases coming them to our future releases... I gave him some more games we got coming

Of course that's when he came back with a bunch of reasons why mine shouldn't count and ignored the other half of the list
Fanboy shyt happens everyday B. embrace it and quit trying to act like you're above it.

Yes the exclusive games are lacking on ps4. I agree. But we have 3-4 good ones with some great franchises coming. That's why I'm, like most of BOTH users, are playing 80% multiplats. Madden, 2k, destiny, ac, gta, cod
Where you getting these stats from?

On the X1 dashboard the most played games are MCC, Forza Horizon, and Sunset Overdive. Even with a bunch of recent high profile multiplats out, those are still the most popular games on the system.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Court gives props to playstation games, and there is no "y'all". And how do you know what's "must buy" if you can't have an option on a game without playing it?

This is where your logic breaks down. You wanna claim the Xbox expcusives aren't "must buy" but them want to list a bunch of PS4 titles that are definitely not "must buy" purely based on their status as PS3 titles.

Downplay Xbox games, Big up PS4 games. That's what Stans do, you accused court of doing it, then turned around and did it yourself.:ufdup:

Fanboy shyt happens everyday B. embrace it and quit trying to act like you're above it.

Where you getting these stats from?

On the X1 dashboard the most played games are MCC, Forza Horizon, and Sunset Overdive. Even with a bunch of recent high profile multiplats out, those are still the most popular games on the system.
I didn't say any of the Xbox exclusives weren't must buy. I said I didn't want to buy a system for them. If I had one, I might buy one. But since there doesn't appear to be 5-6 games I even want to play, I won't be doing that. Same thing I did last gen

See I'm not for the masses. I don't care what you like. Or they like. Or everyone likes. With my money, it matters what I like. I know I don't want to play them cause I know what type of games I like. I don't want halo cause I played the first 4 AND I stupidly went against my judgement on destiny. Knew I hated those type of games (alien shoot em ups) but went ahead and got it cause everyone hyped it. Never again. It's awaiting eBay as we speak

When yall bring back somr of your exclusive franchises I like, I'll cop one. I love sandbox games s I had infamous. I like shooters were I kill people and not aliens so I copped kill zone. I love sports games and I've always copped mlb. I know uncharted is coming and God of war so I copped my ps first

Where do I get the numbers??? Game sales. How the hell else would I get them. Of course newer games are most played. They fukking new. But I bet cod and madden and such are the biggest sellers like they always are

So for the last time we can all agree to disagree. Yall say we have no games. We do. You don't like our games. Ok fine. But don't get your panties in a bunch if we use the same methods to say yours don't count and yall starving and we don't like your games

Ain't nobody shytting cause what the next man eat. You disliking what I like, doesn't make me like it any less. And visa versa

I was just pointing out we have a lot more games out and coming than what was spoken on. That's all