Who killed WCW produced by The Rock

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Just finished episode 1, how many episodes is this? I’m not hating it… I’m sure this was a collective failure but glad to see this has more than just wrestler opinions… first time seeing front office people in one of these. Never knew how the “Nitro” name came to be until this episode.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished episode 1, how many episodes is this? I’m not hating it… I’m sure this was a collective failure but glad to see this has more than just wrestler opinions… first time seeing front office people in one of these. Never knew how the “Nitro” name came to be until this episode.
Agreed 👍 and it’s 4 eps

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bret Hart loves to shyt on Bischoff
I just heard another Bret shoot ..he brought up Drew Mac...talked the criteria for a great wrestler..look, promo, and wrestling. But its just the way he talks about Michaels and Crippple H..it's hilarious. Pure real comedy.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But that further proves that once AOL took over, the loss didn't even matter...they legitimately didn't want wrestling. There was no saving wcw...they were getting cancelled. Even at their worst they were solid in their timeslots.
I mean at the same token, if WCW was a successful business at the time and making money I don't think AOL would've sold it :russ:
So it's a little bit of both
Yes they'd didn't really want wrestling but that $60 million loss wasn't really shyt for them. That was fukking pennies

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Here we go with Starcade 97' :francis:

Eric been on this bullsh*t narrative for 30 years now, that Sting "wasn't all there" ... the bottom line is Hulk poo-poo'd the finish, even after he was told about it 10 months in advance. Hulk simply did not wanna do the clean finish, even after Eric admitted it had to be a clean finish and nothing else, that final day Hulk still wasn't with it and they had to come up with that garbage finish to soothe Hulk's ego.

bLPLcTi.png

Yeah, Erics glazing of Hulk is ridiculous.

They are the main culprits but Eric’s ego and Hulk monster ego won’t ever admit it.

The Bash At The Beach episode of DSOTR is a key indicator of how out of touch they both were.

Starcade is just one piece of evidence that confirms how they got down and why morale and fandom started falloff.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I just heard another Bret shoot ..he brought up Drew Mac...talked the criteria for a great wrestler..look, promo, and wrestling. But its just the way he talks about Michaels and Crippple H..it's hilarious. Pure real comedy.
That man be absolutely disgusted with people to the very core of his being