Who killed WCW produced by The Rock

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Side note- who had an easier gig than Miss Elizabeth in NWO? Show up, look scared, never have to wrestle, never have to take a bump, rarely have to talk, collect your money. Must’ve been nice.
disciple-wcw.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Hopefully Jamie Kelner gets dragged through the mud at some point. He must have been a real hit at parties, for not only canceling WCW but he also canceled all the fun shows like Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid!, Batman Beyond, Superman: The Animated Series, and The New Batman Adventures. I guess he wanted to be the life of the party, or in this case, the death of it. He deserves hands.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
First episode was dope

Edit: I haven’t seen the other documentary so this is dope to me.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I could understand, he was one of the biggest stars in the 90s. Coming off the Montreal Screwjob that happened a month earlier you would think their would've been a better way to book him.
Bret hart was dope wen he was breaking legs every week on some heel shyt they definately fukked his shyt up tho. He should’ve been the best guy on their roster on the wcw side as a heel too lol. Should’ve held the heavyweight championship at that time and had a run. What fukked meup most is what they did to sting at starrcade. Sting was number 1 at that time. hogan had 100 percent creative control over his shyt which canned all that. fukk hogan for that lol

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The first episode was cool I guess. But I feel WWE’s “Monday Night Wars” docuseries covered all this already.

I know Meltzer and other wrestling journalist always say to take WWE’s viewpoint of WCW with a grain of salt because “History is always told by the victors.” But I actually WATCHED the product in real time when I was younger and I remember how bad it was getting. When I got older I read Bryan Alvarez’s book on the death of WCW and it brought back a lot of memories. And it pretty much matched up with WWE’s viewpoint as well..

Meltzer and them can say that “History is always told by the victors” but I always felt WWE was pretty fair on the history of that company.

So idk what else I’m gonna learn about how that company imploded within itself. But I guess I’ll keep watching…:yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The first episode was cool I guess. But I feel WWE’s “Monday Night Wars” docuseries covered all this already.

I know Meltzer and other wrestling journalist always say to take WWE’s viewpoint of WCW with a grain of salt because “History is always told by the victors.” But I actually WATCHED the product in real time when I was younger and I remember how bad it was getting. When I got older I read Bryan Alvarez’s book on the death of WCW and it brought back a lot of memories. And it pretty much matched up with WWE’s viewpoint as well..

Meltzer and them can say that “History is always told by the victors” but I always felt WWE was pretty fair on the history of that company.

So idk what else I’m gonna learn about how that company imploded within itself. But I guess I’ll keep watching…:yeshrug:
Nah..we cant say its fair from the Vince angle because he whines and dwells on WCW trying to kill the WWF too much. He's buried a ton of WCW talent. The way DDP was presented..they did Cripple H vs Sting over a Undertaker match...lol. Wtf was Taker even doing at WM 31? I forgot. Sad.