Who killed WCW produced by The Rock

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bret Hart never forgiving Goldberg is wild.

If anybody ever watched his first WWE produced documentary when he reconciled with Vince. He said that he held no ill will towards Goldberg and said that he was a nice guy. He even said “Accidents happen and I don’t blame him..”

I’m pretty sure that “Best There Is, Best There Was” doc is still on Peacock. But those words left Bret’s mouth..

The older he got, the more bitter he got :russ:

Episode 2 was funny as hell. The “Monday Night Wars” docuseries was told from WWE’s POV. This show is told through WCW’s POV and :pachaha:

Aw man I can’t wait till the Russo episode..
Seems to me like he got hotter seeing Goldberg coming back and getting all that $ the past couple years

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Bret Hart never forgiving Goldberg is wild.

If anybody ever watched his first WWE produced documentary when he reconciled with Vince. He said that he held no ill will towards Goldberg and said that he was a nice guy. He even said “Accidents happen and I don’t blame him..”

I’m pretty sure that “Best There Is, Best There Was” doc is still on Peacock. But those words left Bret’s mouth..

The older he got, the more bitter he got :russ:

Episode 2 was funny as hell. The “Monday Night Wars” docuseries was told from WWE’s POV. This show is told through WCW’s POV and :pachaha:

Aw man I can’t wait till the Russo episode..
I think something happened behind the scenes. Goldberg around the time of his comeback started saying he was done apologizing and Bret needed to move on. It probably triggered all this in him. If he’s saying that in public, which is wild to me in itself, imagine what he was saying in the locker room that probably got back to Bret. I mean even here he’s basically saying one of the best wrestlers of all time didnt know how to protect himself.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm going to the supermarket, coming back and firing up episode 2 :banderas:.

edit:

Nash been saying that the people were upset because the finger poke "got em" ........ uh no Kevin, it was a big pile of cow sh*t in the middle of the ring. F*cking Hogan was in there wearing slacks and some italian bruno magli looking shoes, zero effort, f*ck outta here.

The bottom line is you fumbled the booking with Goldberg after he got beat. Talking about "da baby face does the chasing" and you went ahead and gave the belt right back to Hogan who had zero involvement in Golberg's first loss.

Bischoff, "thats exactly when wcw started go to down, that's dirt sheet material" Uh no Eric........those were the fans talking, you know the ones buying your sh*tty monthly PPVs, tshirts, buying tickets to shows, buying the video games, etc. etc.

The only two people who have this narrative that the finger poke was this great angle are Bischoff and Nash...while everyone else says it was a pile of yak sh*t, f*ck outta here, ya'll burried WCW with that NYC garbage truck juice "angle"

Nash, "look at the crowd, they don't know what the f*ck they've seen" way to read the room Kevin..the fans were in awe of that Bastion Booger 20lb steaming pile of sh*t ya'll left in the ring. My god, he can't be this dense.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I think something happened behind the scenes. Goldberg around the time of his comeback started saying he was done apologizing and Bret needed to move on. It probably triggered all this in him. If he’s saying that in public, which is wild to me in itself, imagine what he was saying in the locker room that probably got back to Bret. I mean even here he’s basically saying one of the best wrestlers of all time didnt know how to protect himself.
Nah, Bret was saying it for years and Goldberg went on hella interviews apologizing for it. Then it got to a point where he just went :pacspit:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Same, But if anything it actually shows the opposite, how non egotistical he was.

If Nash really politicked his way into ending Goldberg’s streak there’s no way he would’ve been cool just laying down for Hogan, Letting him take over his group, and just playing the background.

And then from 99 on you can just clearly see the lack of fuccks given by Nash even though he was still one of the most over guys they had :francis:

He kinda reminds me of how Bryan Danielson wants himself to be used in AEW currently.

I don't believe Nash started booking until after Fingerpoke of Doom.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm going to the supermarket, coming back and firing up episode 2 :banderas:.

edit:

Nash been saying that the people were upset because the finger poke "got em" ........ uh no Kevin, it was a big pile of cow sh*t in the middle of the ring. F*cking Hogan was in there wearing slacks and some italian bruno magli looking shoes, zero effort, f*ck outta here.

The bottom line is you fumbled the booking with Goldberg after he got beat. Talking about "da baby face does the chasing" and you went ahead and gave the belt right back to Hogan who had zero involvement in Golberg's first loss.

Bischoff, "thats exactly when wcw started go to down, that's dirt sheet material" Uh no Eric........those were the fans talking, you know the ones buying your sh*tty monthly PPVs, tshirts, buying tickets to shows, buying the video games, etc. etc.

The only two people who have this narrative that the finger poke was this great angle are Bischoff and Nash...while everyone else says it was a pile of yak sh*t, f*ck outta here, ya'll burried WCW with that NYC garbage truck juice "angle"

Nash, "look at the crowd, they don't know what the f*ck they've seen" way to read the room Kevin..the fans were in awe of that Bastion Booger 20lb steaming pile of sh*t ya'll left in the ring. My god, he can't be this dense.

:mjlol:
I'm so sick of Bischoff's opinion on everything...always got two cents on all kind of shyt. Two years of consistency. That was it. Goldberg, Sting, and the cruiser division should of carried them into 1999 as a deterrent to how unstoppable Austin and Rock were. But it wasnt. They botched the Bret inclusion and Nash bombed as a top star in 99. Hogan was worthless in 99. Pathetic.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I love the rock... But damn, how many times we gotta hear this story?

It's been done to death... With the same people, with the same footage :snoop: