Who killed WCW produced by The Rock

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm still puzzled by Bret's 1998 storyline. He initially targeted Hogan in WCW but ended up aligning with him post-Spring Stampede to help him reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship. Later, he became a key nWo recruiter, won the US title, played hot potato with that title losing and regaining it from DDP before eventually losing it to Piper, and floated aimlessly until a sympathetic face turn post-Owen's passing. What was the purpose of the 1998 heel turn? Question WCW logic, brehs.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I'm still puzzled by Bret's 1998 storyline. He initially targeted Hogan in WCW but ended up aligning with him post-Spring Stampede to help him reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship. Later, he became a key nWo recruiter, won the US title, played hot potato with that title losing and regaining it from DDP before eventually losing it to Piper, and floated aimlessly until a sympathetic face turn post-Owen's passing. What was the purpose of the 1998 heel turn?"l

im guessin its cause Hogan wouldnt put him over so they just teamed them up :lolbron::francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These excuses have always been such BS

"We were running 3 shows a week" - So was WWE, So is AEW now

"Thunder was meant to be built around Bret Hart" - Just lying for no fuccking reason. There were at least 5 other guys just as over if not more over than Bret. Could've built one show around Sting and one around Goldberg and ate for years. Still had DDP, Nash, Hogan, Flair, up and comers like Booker, Jericho, Steiner, etc. all over AF

And of course Goldberg on here to succk himself off :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All the crying & BSing about Goldberg vs Hogan not being on PPV. Their were way biggest issues than that and that's probably the greatest moment in Nitro history.

Never even rematched Goldberg vs Hogan
Didn't run Hogan vs Nash until mid 99 when the nWo was done and not at the height of Wolfpack vs Hollywood
Not rematching Goldberg vs Nash until all the heat was gone and Goldberg was heel :snoop:.
Never ran Bret vs Hogan
etc.