Who killed WCW produced by The Rock

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"Watch the match back, When I powerbomb him i'm over as fucck" - FACTS

Turning Nash heel and making him a lackey to Hogan again did WAAAAY more damage to WCW than Starrcade 97, Beating Goldberg, Expanding the nWo, Creating Thunder, or whatever other BS excuses they want to push

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
"Watch the match back, When I powerbomb him i'm over as fucck" - FACTS

Turning Nash heel and making him a lackey to Hogan again did WAAAAY more damage to WCW than Starrcade 97, Beating Goldberg, Expanding the nWo, Creating Thunder, or whatever other BS excuses they want to push
Nash wasnt drawing on that level at all. Wasnt getting high rated segments and damn sure wasn't keeoing the buyrates how. Goldberg had crowds hot most of 98. Sting was hotter than Taker and Austin combined in 97.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I am having a memory loss, but I never knew Turner investigated Eric for getting kickbacks aka money from his highest paid talent.:whoo:
Never heard that before, not even on his podcast talking about then. Idk how something like gets under the rug or how Bischoff can recollect it when he's getting :old: and has forgotten a lot of stuff

Also never heard him say he checked out before he got fired, sounds like he was done then from that

All that BS about not ending the streak/beating Goldberg...

Nash was more over than Goldberg. All you gotta do is watch the match and the fan reaction. So was Sting when he wrestled Goldberg in September.
Even though Nash got cheers most likely the reason for the reaction besides the Hogan screwy win is what lost them the lead in the first place, NWO fatigue. White, silver, red, purple, doesn't matter. Goldberg was the fresh face and lost to reheated bullshyt, yeah I can see fans lukewarm or upset. If Goldberg's losing you need to make a new star out of it

Then behind the scenes the locker room knows Nash's taken over the book and he's penciling himself to win. They said it themselves it was a big problem, a double sided L from fans and the back

Silkk

Daps
Never heard that before, not even on his podcast talking about then. Idk how something like gets under the rug or how Bischoff can recollect it when he's getting :old: and has forgotten a lot of stuff

Also never heard him say he checked out before he got fired, sounds like he was done then from that

Even though Nash got cheers most likely the reason for the reaction besides the Hogan screwy win is what lost them the lead in the first place, NWO fatigue. White, silver, red, purple, doesn't matter. Goldberg was the fresh face and lost to reheated bullshyt, yeah I can see fans lukewarm or upset. If Goldberg's losing you need to make a new star out of it

Then behind the scenes the locker room knows Nash's taken over the book and he's penciling himself to win. They said it themselves it was a big problem, a double sided L from fans and the back
Nash wasn’t even booking then. He was just clearly the #1/2 bayface on the roster for the majority of the year and by December was more over than even Goldberg.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
"My check didn't change"

That line pissed me off so much. Of course it didn't, but it fukked the entire company on the long run. Kevin Nash, you egotistical oaf.

Goldberg admitting he didn't know shyt about wrestling beyond tackling people like a beast during his Scott Hall match pissed me off too.

If this episode made my blood boil, can't imagine what the next will cause me. A preemptive "fukk Vince Russo".

Silkk

Daps
"My check didn't change"

That line pissed me off so much. Of course it didn't, but it fukked the entire company on the long run. Kevin Nash, you egotistical oaf.
Same, But if anything it actually shows the opposite, how non egotistical he was.

If Nash really politicked his way into ending Goldberg’s streak there’s no way he would’ve been cool just laying down for Hogan, Letting him take over his group, and just playing the background.

And then from 99 on you can just clearly see the lack of fuccks given by Nash even though he was still one of the most over guys they had :francis:

He kinda reminds me of how Bryan Danielson wants himself to be used in AEW currently.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Bret Hart never forgiving Goldberg is wild.

If anybody ever watched his first WWE produced documentary when he reconciled with Vince. He said that he held no ill will towards Goldberg and said that he was a nice guy. He even said “Accidents happen and I don’t blame him..”

I’m pretty sure that “Best There Is, Best There Was” doc is still on Peacock. But those words left Bret’s mouth..

The older he got, the more bitter he got :russ:

Episode 2 was funny as hell. The “Monday Night Wars” docuseries was told from WWE’s POV. This show is told through WCW’s POV and :pachaha:

Aw man I can’t wait till the Russo episode..