Who killed WCW produced by The Rock

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching this shyt despite what I've said in this thread, mostly because I want to accurately talk shyt.

immediately back to the bytchoff narrative "THUNDER KILLED MY COMPANY"

i saw WWE have two hot, well booked prime time main roster shows at multiple periods in their company over the last 24 years, with a worse rosters than WCW had in 1998 at most of those times.

this fukking loser is a bytch who takes zero accountability for anything. a completely clown. i can't believe anyone takes a fukking word he says about anything seriously.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm going to the supermarket, coming back and firing up episode 2 :banderas:.

edit:

Nash been saying that the people were upset because the finger poke "got em" ........ uh no Kevin, it was a big pile of cow sh*t in the middle of the ring. F*cking Hogan was in there wearing slacks and some italian bruno magli looking shoes, zero effort, f*ck outta here.

The bottom line is you fumbled the booking with Goldberg after he got beat. Talking about "da baby face does the chasing" and you went ahead and gave the belt right back to Hogan who had zero involvement in Golberg's first loss.

Bischoff, "thats exactly when wcw started go to down, that's dirt sheet material" Uh no Eric........those were the fans talking, you know the ones buying your sh*tty monthly PPVs, tshirts, buying tickets to shows, buying the video games, etc. etc.

The only two people who have this narrative that the finger poke was this great angle are Bischoff and Nash...while everyone else says it was a pile of yak sh*t, f*ck outta here, ya'll burried WCW with that NYC garbage truck juice "angle"

Nash, "look at the crowd, they don't know what the f*ck they've seen" way to read the room Kevin..the fans were in awe of that Bastion Booger 20lb steaming pile of sh*t ya'll left in the ring. My god, he can't be this dense.

:mjlol:
Yeah he was wilding with that shyt :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm watching this shyt despite what I've said in this thread, mostly because I want to accurately talk shyt.

immediately back to the bytchoff narrative "THUNDER KILLED MY COMPANY"

i saw WWE have two hot, well booked prime time main roster shows at multiple periods in their company over the last 24 years, with a worse rosters than WCW had in 1998 at most of those times.

this fukking loser is a bytch who takes zero accountability for anything. a completely clown. i can't believe anyone takes a fukking word he says about anything seriously.
Booking for Thunder was only a problem because they wanted to keep booking the same sh*t over and over :mjlol:

Have a cruiser weight tournament, have main events with different wrestlers, have a different announce crew, have an official Thunder PPV, have a "Piper's Pitt" style interview segment, SOMETHING different, but no, we got the same sh*t from Nitro just on Thursday nights :mjlol:

Bret Hart was brought in for Thunder? WTF Bischoff smoking?? Bret was brought in because he was the hottest wrestler at the time, fresh off the screw job and Bischoff and Co. botched his introduction to WCW :mjlol:

He should have came in through the crowd just like Hall, grabbed the mic and cut a wild promo on the WWF and Vince, the last time we saw bret he was doing the 'W C W' with his finger in the air, how Bischoff took the hottest thing in wrestling and threw a cold bucket of water on it is beyond me :mjlol:

I bet you he ran it by Hogan first...

Hey Hulk, what should we do with Bret?

*strokes fu manchu* ....Give him a living, but don't let him into the family business.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Any links or is there a streaming network that has this? I don't have Vice.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

"With whatever they wanted". A primetime slot at that. Yeah nobody's agreeing to that, it would've ended up that Hogan celebrity wrestling bullshyt

Also shows Bischoff was hedging bets, he was over WCW when he got fired & only came back for the check and Hogan

Like I said "who killed wcw" they're all telling you why they did without telling you they did lol

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I saw a video clip years ago where Hogan said Russo was responsible for the finger poke, Russo then responded and said something like "Bro, the finger poke happened in October , I didn't get there until January of the following year, how is Hogan blaming me for this?" I wish I could find the clip.

These stories have been twisted so many times liars like Hogan can't even keep track anymore :mjlol: