Who killed WCW produced by The Rock

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Especially him saying “you know the kick is coming so protect yourself”. No dikkhead, you’re supposed to protect your opponent and not throw such a hard kick.
He wasn't even specific about where the kick was gonna be
Just watch out for the kick, lmao what kick?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I believe Bischoff when it came to dealing with those AOL snobs but him becoming a mark for the boys while it brought heat exposed his whole hand because they clearly had no clue on what to do after Starcade 97.

They literally tried to rehash the Powers Explode with Hogan and Savage :snoop:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
"He didn't give a fukk, he'd show up at 7:30, read the script and say 'doesn't work for me, brother'" we've heard these lines from Nash forever but that shyt will never get old :russ: Same with HitGOAT calling Bischoff an idiot in 100 different ways :mjlol:

Through two episodes the only person that looks bad is Goldberg. Tone deaf and sounds like every bit the mark Nash and Hall accused him of being :scust:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Cornette when talking history not playing his weekly character is really good at breaking even simple shyt down into ways you hadn't of

If the plan was for Hogan to walk out of bash at the beach in a huff & puff before Russo turned it into a shoot, why'd Bischoff have to go with him? What executive leaves the show before it's over

Then episode 2, Bischoff says WWF thought a year ahead and he wanted to too. They threw a whole year away on Hogan/Sting and he still won't admit why, "Sting manifested it into reality", "his head wasn't it". Sting walked in knowing Hogan wasn't doing it, Hogan proved him right then said Sting wasn't tan enough to win lmaooo

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I believe Bischoff when it came to dealing with those AOL snobs but him becoming a mark for the boys while it brought heat exposed his whole hand because they clearly had no clue on what to do after Starcade 97.

They literally tried to rehash the Powers Explode with Hogan and Savage :snoop:
It worked though

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He never had the power to become the face of DC. He was simply trying to save Henry Cavill's job and thought Superman vs Black Adam was money. What has DC done since? Failed with Wonder Woman 2..Aqua Man 2..no update on a Superman movie. Nothing really. The X men has taken the glory from everybody and would of always had the glory before Iron Man came out had the rights been restored.

The fans demanded Rock vs Roman...it was Cripple H who booked Cody to win the Rumble after the Rock/Roman tease. If anything, the Rock deserves the credit from flipping it upside down and turning a boring Roman/Cody rematch into a spectacle.

The Rock can be on camera any fukking time he wants because he beat WCW. He was the superior star..had better storylines...had more legendary matches. Etc. They had no answer for Rock. The WWE has had no answer for Rock..which is why they keep going back to him. Just how it is.

Wait a minute.

Cripple ache booked roman versus cody.
Instead of booking roman v rock.
So we missed out on natural builds for Jacob fatu. Considering mainstream ideas of what wwe is marketed as during nwg.

Like cripple ache wanted his dialed back smash mouth main event style prevalent. So no wwe talent can ever outwork his draw or match visual.

When for the love of gawd. I cannnot take watching this cripple vision level of workrate in ring in the wwe on the men side. The inring workrate speed is so dialed back.

that watching their broadcast espexially nxt. Has been a chore since mcmahon has been gone. So since nwg are Victor's. I can watch and watch men's wwe matches are lacking. They lucky the females are dialed up to Cripple ache speed or I would not watch much men inring wee match since mcmahon is gone or to catch up. The match workrate on the men side is insulting at times. It needs new blood without the son in law in there.

Remove the cripple ache of the wwe.

If cripple ache was dope.

If he gets fired then corgan should hire cripple ache and we will see if cripple ache is dope as a creative.

Art Barr