Who killed WCW produced by The Rock

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Nah..we cant say its fair from the Vince angle because he whines and dwells on WCW trying to kill the WWF too much. He's buried a ton of WCW talent. The way DDP was presented..they did Cripple H vs Sting over an Undertaker match...lol. Wtf was Taker even doing at WM 31? I forgot. Sad.
Oh i get that…I’m just talking about WWE’s viewpoint on the history of its death. Now what they did with the wrestlers is a whole different story

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
disciple-wcw.jpg

Don’t you talk about Brother Bruti dude!

Real talk though bruh just had to show up and stand next to Hogan :dead:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wow they got the guy that had to play tiebreaker between Bischoff & Russo & wrote one of the last staff memos about that "hiatus". I don't think he's ever talked publicly before

They just said 80% of execs hated wrestling and it was only tolerated because the boss liked it, just like I said. They saw the base as downscale and guess what....that's how all wrestling not WWE is viewed today. Which is why for the good of the industry the #2 brand needed to set an example as viable and trustworthy and the industry can support more than one show. Because everybody else not WWE is painted the same, deserved or not. And you could reliably put ad dollars into it because the show doesn't have 35% dips, and you get the advantage of getting a comparable show & they're cheaper. That has a trickle down effect to where maybe those networks or streaming apps that can't afford the top dogs can see about Impact etc

And that's why we're past the point of wrestling mattering outside WWE and it's gonna be a long time before there's another shot. Which sounds just like where the industry was in 99/00, and the show on Turner was responsible for that one too. The more things change the more they stay the same

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm not sure this series is going to change things much. Seeing the footage from shows, backstage etc is cool but I don't think anything we don't already know is coming.

ATM Eric/guaranteed contracts & Turner esp after Ted lost control killed the company. Everything happened fast and Bischoff lost his mind then his job, Ted thought he still had some control then found out he didn't & everybody worth anything was old & injured on guaranteed money and didn't care either way

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Stamped, 1:00

Here's the Zybysko line, "They've got baseball bats!"

I don't know why this sh*t is so funny 30 years later :pachaha:

If I was apart of the live audience, I would’ve been furious because they had no clue what was going on for close to thirty minutes. You can even hear them get rowdy toward the end when everyone gets loaded up into the ambulance.

I noticed when Sting got in the ambulance with Scotty Riggs, he was solemnly looking down and holding a baseball bat. I wonder if that was done on purpose as a foreshadow of things to come. :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is Vince Russo still doing the "brand" nonsense he was pushing years ago? :laff:

Bro, if you guys want the exclusive on the latest AEW and TNA shows coming up, head on over to the brand and subscribe....bro, did I ever tell about the time I was writing for WWF da magazine in nineteen nindy noine?