Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Voted Jax simply because MK is king and I don't give a damn who disagrees. Always portrayed him in a respectable light, wasn't out here c00ning, even raised a strong black woman that can whoop ass too. I better not see a single vote for Eddy
What Eddie do? Is it because he’s not a Black American?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Voted Jax simply because MK is king and I don't give a damn who disagrees. Always portrayed him in a respectable light, wasn't out here c00ning, even raised a strong black woman that can whoop ass too. I better not see a single vote for Eddy
/thread.

I like Dudley but, personality wise, I think I'd have idealogocal and political differences with breh. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Y'all twisted. It's fukkin BALROG, AKA, MIKE BISON. The mother fukker was a boss in the most iconic fighting game ever, he was an absolute factor in every game he was in especially street fighter 4 (pull up). Only one skilled as him is a threat and he has been in every era of SF outside of 3. He doesn't give a fukk...he's here to beat you up, and get paid. The end.
balrog-street.gif

fukk a kick

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I can't believe Balrog doesn't have the most votes. One of the main characters in the most iconic game of the 90s. Also he's pretty much iron mike if he was in MMA.

Jax was a mid carder, was a bum before he got his arms ripped out and a white bytches sidekick. Balrog ran the Vegas strip, Jax would have been a valet.

Shout out to Andre Bishop from fight night though

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe Balrog doesn't have the most votes. One of the main characters in the most iconic game of the 90s. Also he's pretty much iron mike if he was in MMA.

Jax was a mid carder, was a bum before he got his arms ripped out and a white bytches sidekick. Balrog ran the Vegas strip, Jax would have been a valet.

Shout out to Andre Bishop from fight night though
To be fair outside of this thread. Balrog is the most popular black fighting game character ever. He’s literally “the boxer” of the fighting game genre.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I always thought Dudley was Indian.

I would say Raven is one of my personal favorites, I think his moves are dope.

I would say Balrog though he is the ultimate boxer prototype.