Who is from the DMV?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I already waved the flat top flag in another thread. Somebody even used the wheelchair smiley on me breh! Yall nikkas & ageism man...
Young nikkaz have a warped view of the world/internet. So they think they are entitled and belong when they usually just in the way :manny: They all believe by the time they reach 30 they'll be busier than P.Diddy and won't have time to post on a forum. I personally find more entertainment on forums than I do on TV now :wow:
Chuckee cheese
Man chuck e cheese fell all the way the fukk off. When I was young, they had tunnels underneath the stage
Now its bullshyt mostly..
:whoo: So many DMV heads on the coli. Born and raised in ALX... Currently residing in Falls Church.
Where in Alex bruh? I went to West Potomac/Mt.Vernon/Bryant :whistle:
im out here in Fredericksburg Va. i guess thats pushing it with the dmV area
:patrice: yeah you getting close to southern Va. with that.
If yall nikkaz want to do a coli meet up come thru to my cousin album release party next sunday, or come to Trillectro. :sas2:
Do you have a sample of your cousins album, or anything he has done?
Don't wanna show up to hear some

Even tho listening to it just now wasn't all that bad :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Do you have a sample of your cousins album, or anything he has done?
Don't wanna show up to hear some

Even tho listening to it just now wasn't all that bad :russ:

His last video is posted on the first page but here go some other shyt, funniest thing is coli militants would stan the shyt outta his music...:heh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
His last video is posted on the first page but here go some other shyt, funniest thing is coli militants would stan the shyt outta his music...:heh:

2 things..

1.) I like your peoples a lot :manny:
2.) He still need to work on his overall.. more. You know what I'm saying?
Like, he almost there. And I like how he not trying to be like everyone else.
If you don't mind, yeah, I'll show love/support. I can bring some flames too :myman:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
2 things..

1.) I like your peoples a lot :manny:
2.) He still need to work on his overall.. more. You know what I'm saying?
Like, he almost there. And I like how he not trying to be like everyone else.
If you don't mind, yeah, I'll show love/support. I can bring some flames too :myman:

He definitely hasn't hit his peak yet its huge room for growth that's why major nikkaz in the area gettin behind him. Props for the support, he's a straight up hometown kid so it'd be a win for DC if he made it.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
If your closer to there go there, and Crain Hwy isn't country
Crain Hwy is def country. Farms, fields, and literally Amish country not far away from it. Shout out to anyone who ever went to the amish flea market down there that had bootleg tommy Hilfiger gear and gogo tapes. :russ:

Man real talk the DMV has some of the worst food choices out of anywhere. Everything is chinese and ihop lol
:mindblown: SW waterfront seafood market..fresh blue crab..the Jose Andres restaurants near Gallery Place...all the ethnic foods - Ethiopian, Chinatown spots, Korean, Middle Eastern....the food trucks....Matchbox...U street restaurants.....fried chicken and mambo sauce....NW is full of yuppie gastropubs and the like with good food....I don't know where you're looking..:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Crain Hwy is def country. Farms, fields, and literally Amish country not far away from it. Shout out to anyone who ever went to the amish flea market down there that had bootleg tommy Hilfiger gear and gogo tapes. :russ:

:mindblown: SW waterfront seafood market..fresh blue crab..the Jose Andres restaurants near Gallery Place...all the ethnic foods - Ethiopian, Chinatown spots, Korean, Middle Eastern....the food trucks....Matchbox...U street restaurants.....fried chicken and mambo sauce....NW is full of yuppie gastropubs and the like with good food....I don't know where you're looking..:yeshrug:
He talking crazy, there are food places everywhere in the DMV. Every type
Its the nations capitol, so its been a diverse place since George Washington was alive

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
@PS4 moved around from Van Dorn to Duke ST...West Potomac/Mt.Vernon/Bryant?... TC WILLIAMS?:sas2: Used to play football against 3 out of those 4 schools. :sas1:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4 moved around from Van Dorn to Duke ST...West Potomac/Mt.Vernon/Bryant?... TC WILLIAMS?:sas2: Used to play football against 3 out of those 4 schools. :sas1:
Well West Potomac always had Pride :salute:
TC got the Titans n shyt
Mt.V is just a different universe than Hollywood West Po.
Usually ppl who don't wanna rep they school.... went to Edison :smugfavre:
Am I right? I'm right ain't I :lolbron:

The Roller Skating rink used to be the shyt back in the day :whew:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Well West Potomac always had Pride :salute:
TC got the Titans n shyt
Mt.V is just a different universe than Hollywood West Po.
Usually ppl who don't wanna rep they school.... went to Edison :smugfavre:
Am I right? I'm right ain't I :lolbron:

The Roller Skating rink used to be the shyt back in the day :whew:

:heh: Breh, i went to elementary school at James K Polk, ... In my high school days Cedric Bryant was that dude on the football field. He went to Edison, dunno what happen to him....Titans Pride here breh, not even gonna hide that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:heh: Breh, i went to elementary school at James K Polk, ... In my high school days Cedric Bryant was that dude on the football field. He went to Edison, dunno what happen to him....Titans Pride here breh, not even gonna hide that.
I just googled him.. aight, you about 5-10yrs behind me bruh :manny:
But I don't know... word on the street is PUT IN WORK went to Edison but would claim T.C. :mjlol:
I kid

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I just googled him.. aight, you about 5-10yrs behind me bruh :manny:
But I don't know... word on the street is PUT IN WORK went to Edison but would claim T.C. :mjlol:
I kid

It's koo man, I'll rep "Edison", "MT VERNON" if you think that bodes well for me on the coli....

• Dap
Reactions: PS4