Who is from the DMV?

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
my crowd? hmm i'm 30 and taken so I don't want no super young joints or no super pressed for ass joints ...I just wanna go to a cute lil situation with one or two of my peers so we can drink a bit and look cute for instagram pics
If yall nikkaz want to do a coli meet up come thru to my cousin album release party next sunday, or come to Trillectro. :sas2:
i'm trying to go to this trillectro situation....but my friends are geezers and don't wanna :(
im out here in Fredericksburg Va. i guess thats pushing it with the dmV area
lmao....like the very southmost part of the dmv region...my parents live in Stafford

fam is wavy too @2Quik4UHoes thanks for posting vids

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i'm trying to go to this trillectro situation....but my friends are geezers and don't wanna :(

lmao....like the very southmost part of the dmv region...my parents live in Stafford

fam is wavy too @2Quik4UHoes thanks for posting vids

lol, I'm only goin for my cousin I don't fukk with none of the other acts. I'm mad G-Side been on they bullshyt they shoe on a card like this. You still by Ivo Mall?

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
lol, I'm only goin for my cousin I don't fukk with none of the other acts. I'm mad G-Side been on they bullshyt they shoe on a card like this. You still by Ivo Mall?

mannnnnn cousin look, if you there lets get up, shoot the breeze, and blow the trees...we late as shyt

lls....meanwhile I know ima geezer cuz I damn sure don't even know who like basically all of the acts even are....but the soundclound streams on the festival website sound neat enough so I wanna be in the building...I may have to ride out w/ one of my young galfriends n try to blend in w/ the youth

and I swear to jesus I recall hearing that g-side broke up.....ima have to fact check but you right tho...they'd rock that entire shyt

and mannnn me and the honey bought a house last year! we still round the way tho...now we're in suitland right off penn ave not even a 5 minute ride from forrestville

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Crain Hwy is def country. Farms, fields, and literally Amish country not far away from it. Shout out to anyone who ever went to the amish flea market down there that had bootleg tommy Hilfiger gear and gogo tapes. :russ:

:mindblown: SW waterfront seafood market..fresh blue crab..the Jose Andres restaurants near Gallery Place...all the ethnic foods - Ethiopian, Chinatown spots, Korean, Middle Eastern....the food trucks....Matchbox...U street restaurants.....fried chicken and mambo sauce....NW is full of yuppie gastropubs and the like with good food....I don't know where you're looking..:yeshrug:

Swear I instantly get hungry after seeing those 5 words.. :noah:

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
What's good tho?!!!

SE Stanton road reppin...

Used to be up NE off South Dakota Ave....

Been in this city for 16 years now, I'm 30...whole city changed on a nikka quick. Came back from college it wasn't "Chocolate City" no more :sadbron:

Still love it here, I listen to a lot of old nikkas...Jay, Nas, BIG, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Cam my generation.

I just moved from Trenton pl SE around this time last year. nikkas be cuttin up out there. Is it still crazy?

Right now I'm SW reppin Bellevue/off South Cap.
exit 13 for me breh :salute:

Wawa / Chic-Fil-a / Chipoltle :ahh:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just left the dmv kill moeeee lol y'all bytches easy to they not ready for the southern twain. I always wondered how new balance stayed in business but now I know it's white ppl and DC nuggas. Do y'all still rock the nike boots?

Oh yea y'all was in miami heavy for the DC takeover

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just left the dmv kill moeeee lol y'all bytches easy to they not ready for the southern twain. I always wondered how new balance stayed in business but now I know it's white ppl and DC nuggas. Do y'all still rock the nike boots?

Oh yea y'all was in miami heavy for the DC takeover
The last Miami nikka to win in the DMV was Dan Marino :ufdup: