Who is from the DMV?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I just saw the DC medical marijuana requirements on Instagram :patrice:

It's looking like Cali's....insomnia, anxiety....

nikkas advertising medical cards on IG like nightclub happy hours....:ehh:

I'm surprised they made them so lax
Keep it a buck how much them things going for. I've had an anxiety thing in the past if the money right I just might look into getting one :patrice:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm tryna swindle a place near Howard. That and a medi card would make life ideal. :ehh:

Let a nikka know. Where the medical dispensaries at?

Also could you get weed shipped to you if you got a card, I know there's still some federal hiccups.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Let a nikka know. Where the medical dispensaries at?

Also could you get weed shipped to you if you got a card, I know there's still some federal hiccups.

lol, I don't if any dispensaries open. I just want to get a place in DC for the more relaxed weed laws. I doubt you could get shyt shipped legitimately cuz its crossing state lines.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How we supposed to get around that DC residency though :patrice:

Get an address or move to da city. Personally I want to move to DC. I've been in Maryland mostly and spent some time in VA but I never really took to living in DC. I guess its cuz the locations I prefer are scarce or cost too much. :ld:

But yeah fukk it, nikkaz gotta move to da city and fight gentrification.

I fux with Pro Styl'n all the way out in Woodbridge by Potomac Mills. It's another spot on Duke and Bearegard in Alexandria that's good too. Use to hit this one a couple of blocks down from Howard on Georgia Ave. I know one thing, I'll never let them Maryland nikkas cut my hair again

:childplease:

It's all types of barbers in MD that's on point.