Who is from the DMV?

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Been here for 1.5 years
I moved to Richmond hwy last month. Aint nothing good to eat around here. :to: Anybody know any good spots? Tired of Chinese food and Ihop ... Grubhub don't even deliver in my area.

When I lived around the Landmark Mall area, at least I could go to Falls Church, Arlington, Annandale or Old Town in 15 minutes and get some grub.
:scusthov: Richmond hwy? , that place looks like a dump.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
St. Charles mall, it's off of Crain hwy, tons of light skinned black women of that's what your into
And you have the nerve to call yourself blackie robinson :smh:
i'm here :wow:

then you would have fit in very nicely, it's a hipster party for people who never listened to slum village but love cool t shirts
:stop:
I've heard Dilla shyt, you didn't mention how he worked on Common's shyt too :ufdup: (and others)
I just wasn't feeling him than a Premo or whatever. But I been writing for a decade and his beats are what I like to write over nowadays :manny:
Been here for 1.5 years
I moved to Richmond hwy last month. Aint nothing good to eat around here. :to: Anybody know any good spots? Tired of Chinese food and Ihop ... Grubhub don't even deliver in my area.

When I lived around the Landmark Mall area, at least I could go to Falls Church, Arlington, Annandale or Old Town in 15 minutes and get some grub.
There are hidden food gems everywhere bruh. Where you at off Rt.1? I was ballin at West Potomac yesterday
Man real talk the DMV has some of the worst food choices out of anywhere. Everything is chinese and ihop lol
Once again, there is variety here. What you said is true if you only travel on rt.1 maybe.
Oh, and Maryland/DC heads. Why do yall think the Va. Friday's is this upscale place to dine :mjlol:
gang gang reppin' by way of northern va, se dc, and suitland Maryland ya bich

so who's gonna let me use they dc address so I can get the medical Maryjane poppington?

:smile:
Did you go to the dispensary website :shaq:
If you aint hit up Forrestville Mall for the Snickerdoodles you aint real...
Real nikkaz and Snickerdoodle just don't seem to be in the same sentence unless your name is Michael Sam
day parties are full of thirsty women who are 30+

:eat: brehs
Tell me more breh :
:feedme:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:stop:
I've heard Dilla shyt, you didn't mention how he worked on Common's shyt too :ufdup: (and others)
I just wasn't feeling him than a Premo or whatever. But I been writing for a decade and his beats are what I like to write over nowadays :manny:

Real nikkaz and Snickerdoodle just don't seem to be in the same sentence unless your name is Michael Sam

Tell me more breh :
:feedme:
i was more speaking on the stupid "dilla" events in DC that have sprung up since 2005 :yeshrug:

talk to OP about these day parties, he seems like the man who would know.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
From Baltimore... so not from the DMV. But I live in Rockville now.

Any arcades out here? been looking to take my son to one. They are closing dave & busters in white flint mall.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I used to live and work near Arundel Mills Mall. My ex and his family are in Ellicott City and Columbia. My daddy's still down there in Bmore.

I wouldn't mind moving back down there tho.

Ah Arundel is my favorite mall( during the week day..lol ) cant stand it on the weekend.