Who is from the DMV?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I just left the dmv kill moeeee lol y'all bytches easy to they not ready for the southern twain. I always wondered how new balance stayed in business but now I know it's white ppl and DC nuggas. Do y'all still rock the nike boots?

Oh yea y'all was in miami heavy for the DC takeover

Aww go 'head moe, slim out here lifting slang and scoopin our ratchets up? My #LWO nikkaz eat in any city.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Mane when Avengers came out i couldnt find any tickets except at Iverson theater. It was some white dude (lord i dont know how the fukk he ended up there) and me and 4 dudes in the far far back making noise. The white dude asked them if they could quiet down. Im staring over at him like :usure:... Them dudes started throwing everything at him. calling him cac. so he got up and left and im in there like :dwillhuh: . Oh shyt im alone.

Man i just got up before they started fukkin wit me. I heard one cat say "yea thats right nikka, you was next"

I used to live in by marlow hieghts but still....fukk that whole area mane

Line got me :russ:

Also, @mastermind @Boesky @horse. kills @The Bilingual Gringo @Raye82 @ExpensiveThrillz @Mr swag @mrken12 @who_better_than_me @Exile Drew @thekingsmen @Marty McFly @Malik @dabestkeptsecret @Rayzah @THE MACHINE @Purpdrank @TheBEASTCOASTrevival @L&HH @Meet The Sniper @www.THUG.com @Lucky_Lefty @Public Enemies @Just Rod @Christopher browns @PS4 @Zero @swag2011 @Mainevent_7 @DreadHead P @aboveclouds @DaPresident @Fmju @Ric Shaw @Maddmike @Troll-Ming @PUT IN WORK @the bossman @Data-Hawk

Born in Children's mafukking Hospital and raised in Shipley Terrace (SE) and River Terrace (NE)!:salute: you all. What ya'll know about Lounge of Three on U St? Great vibe and music on the weekends.

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I just moved from Trenton pl SE around this time last year. nikkas be cuttin up out there. Is it still crazy?
Best believe...

Not as much as they used too. I been in SE the past 5-6 years, this is as good as I've seen it. Still rough, just not as rough as it was

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My nephew at Childrens Hospital right now. He broke his leg and tore his ACL/MCL playing football :damn:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aww go 'head moe, slim out here lifting slang and scoopin our ratchets up? My #LWO nikkaz eat in any city.
shyt funny my lil cousins kept calling each other champ and they girls lol I lAter found out that it's a insult. I got ppl in uptown, SE and suitland that's my 2nd home out there been to the dmv 100x

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt funny my lil cousins kept calling each other champ and they girls lol I lAter found out that it's a insult. I got ppl in uptown, SE and suitland that's my 2nd home out there been to the dmv 100x

Suitland ain't far from me, lol your peoples in all the live spots. I never heard of champ being an insult, maybe in that particular area. Usually its old timers calling young nikkaz "champ" or "chief", if you watch Martin enough you'll peep how much DC slang and characters he used on the show. Sheneneh was a typical 90s ratchet from SE for example, you still see some joints that look and act like her now too. But yeah, DMV for you is like what LA is for me I went out there so many times I know the streets pretty decently....I'm cysing I just know how to drive from the airport to my family crib in south central. :laugh:

I'm tryna go to Miami at a certain point, I'ma have my DMV accent on super thick just to fake. If the twang worked for you the slang gon work for me. :sas2:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suitland ain't far from me, lol your peoples in all the live spots. I never heard of champ being an insult, maybe in that particular area. Usually its old timers calling young nikkaz "champ" or "chief", if you watch Martin enough you'll peep how much DC slang and characters he used on the show. Sheneneh was a typical 90s ratchet from SE for example, you still see some joints that look and act like her now too. But yeah, DMV for you is like what LA is for me I went out there so many times I know the streets pretty decently....I'm cysing I just know how to drive from the airport to my family crib in south central. :laugh:

I'm tryna go to Miami at a certain point, I'ma have my DMV accent on super thick just to fake. If the twang worked for you the slang gon work for me. :sas2:
Nah we different out here when my cousin was here for the take over he was like our bytches mean lol. Y'all women more polite and a say something back out here if u not looking like money you getting ignored bytch won't even say hey back.
Every time I'm out there tho it trip me out how everybody go to 7elevens we ain't got to many of them out here but they everywhere out there

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
DC is my second home, got peoples in bowie, ft washington, and northeast.

one of my potnas is from capitol heights and another one of them live in northwest who graduated from Howard.

ain't been down there yet this year but Howard homecoming and a few wizard games are a must.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

You never heard somebody call somebody else "champ"?

Somebody might say "moe, you champ as shyt" it just mean you corny basically

damn i miss home :to:. Our lingo is the best. (even tho i got a philly accent)

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I just saw the DC medical marijuana requirements on Instagram :patrice:

It's looking like Cali's....insomnia, anxiety....

nikkas advertising medical cards on IG like nightclub happy hours....:ehh:

I'm surprised they made them so lax

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
DC/Nova crew....where's a dope barbershop who won't fukk my shyt up. I'm looking like this :lolbron: right now since im cutting my own shyt
I fux with Pro Styl'n all the way out in Woodbridge by Potomac Mills. It's another spot on Duke and Bearegard in Alexandria that's good too. Use to hit this one a couple of blocks down from Howard on Georgia Ave. I know one thing, I'll never let them Maryland nikkas cut my hair again