Who has VA Disability?

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I'm not sure, but I think I accidentally hung up on the person who called me to inform me that I had missed an appointment. I now suspect that I didn't miss the appointment at all, and the VA questioned the contractor about why it was taking me so long to get an appt which led them to give me the whole appointment story. I immediately called the VA back, and the person I spoke to informed me that something was mailed to me today. fishy
Do a reverse phone number lookup… so check your call history .. and get the number from there.. and look it up… see if it’s VES or QTC.. then complain.. also all calls are recorded .. so if they lied to you.. shyts recorded .. but do that number lookup … call the VA.. make a complaint .. all these companies trying fukk ninjas over .. they get a commission per exam.. I believe it’s 700-1200 per exam.. so this is why they be trying rush these exams and fukk vets over.. don’t let this shyt happen

Karume

All Star
Daps
Do a reverse phone number lookup… so check your call history .. and get the number from there.. and look it up… see if it’s VES or QTC.. then complain.. also all calls are recorded .. so if they lied to you.. shyts recorded .. but do that number lookup … call the VA.. make a complaint .. all these companies trying fukk ninjas over .. they get a commission per exam.. I believe it’s 700-1200 per exam.. so this is why they be trying rush these exams and fukk vets over.. don’t let this shyt happen
I hear you. but the thing that confuses me and has me questioning what i'm thinking is that the call came from the VA contact number. so perhaps the issue was a mistake within the VA contacting the contractor and not with the contractor themselves

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I hear you. but the thing that confuses me and has me questioning what i'm thinking is that the call came from the VA contact number. so perhaps the issue was a mistake within the VA contacting the contractor and not with the contractor themselves
Kinda wierd.. only time that happens is when the C&P exam is being done at the VA hospital by VA examiners.. cuz outside of that.. when your exam is contracted out.. VA is out the loop till the contract is fulfilled

Karume

All Star
Daps
Kinda wierd.. only time that happens is when the C&P exam is being done at the VA hospital by VA examiners.. cuz outside of that.. when your exam is contracted out.. VA is out the loop till the contract is fulfilled
I almost wonder if they mixed up my 6 month physical which was a month ago somehow with the C&P

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Now I should receive it on Wednesday if they FedEx it today. Knowing the appointment details will help me decide my next steps.
If it was a legit C&P the letter should be on the Tricare portal

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it can be, but I can't really connect it to my service. the only possibility is obesity which is iffy. I'll end up with 100% without it
I’ve read about people filing it as secondary to another condition, like insomnia or depression. You’ll probably have to get your doctor to write a letter stating that your sleep apnea was cause by something else that you can connect it too. Also, go through your medical records and see if there is any notes about you having sleeping issues. You may have mentioned sleeping issues to your doctor during a visit for something else. If so, that could also be a good starting point as well. Lastly, I didn’t see when you left the military, but technically anything that is reported within a year of your DOS is considered service connected. Don’t know if that applies to you or not

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to start working on mine and get it up higher this 30% ain't cutting it right now 100% permanent is the dream but I can settle for a good 70%
100% does provide a nice check. Doesn’t eliminate the permanent damage that I accumulated in the military, but it does improve my quality of life. Just remember that once you hit between 70-90%, it’ll be harder to reach to 100% unless you have a bunch of ailements. I’ve seen VA math for ratings crush a lot of people’s hopes because they thought they were getting 100 and end up with 80

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
100% does provide a nice check. Doesn’t eliminate the permanent damage that I accumulated in the military, but it does improve my quality of life. Just remember that once you hit between 70-90%, it’ll be harder to reach to 100% unless you have a bunch of ailements. I’ve seen VA math for ratings crush a lot of people’s hopes because they thought they were getting 100 and end up with 80
The military really be fukking brehs up like that? I need to do the knowledge.

Is it a high percentage that come out with permanent physical and mental damage even when not going in “war time”?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Nah you're right I will admit alot of folks I work with got !00% and yea they seem fine from my limited interaction but I really don't know the issues they deal withon the daily that I don't see.