Who has VA Disability?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
no, I did test for sleep apnea but I didnt try to get rated for it because I dont think i can show a service connection for it.
Same happened to me. I def have sleep apnea and had it when I was in. Never went to the doc for it so they didn’t rate me

I am rated for eczema and migraines. So I added insomnia as a secondary. So I have a mental/isomnia c&p next week.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Same happened to me. I def have sleep apnea and had it when I was in. Never went to the doc for it so they didn’t rate me

I am rated for eczema and migraines. So I added insomnia as a secondary. So I have a mental/isomnia c&p next week.
are you depressed?

Karume

All Star
Daps
Truthfully yes.

I have pretty bad tinnitus and eczema. Both keep me up at night and make sleep difficult. Did not realize it but it effects me during the day and I am pretty introverted in general
If I were you I would consider getting rated for MDD which is major depressive disorder. MDD based on what your are already rated for can be rated anywhere from 10 to 100% depending on how much it impairs your work and social life.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If I were you I would consider getting rated for MDD which is major depressive disorder. MDD based on what your are already rated for can be rated anywhere from 10 to 100% depending on how much it impairs your work and social life.
Thanks breh! I will!