Who has VA Disability?

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I have my exams coming up to see if I can up this thing to 100 percent. They actually called me today which was a surprise.

I’ll take it as a good sign since it’s my birthday today

Also to all the Vets. I’m glad you’re still here brotha. It’s not easy navigating through this world at times, but to see so many of us still here either growing, thriving or just living is a beautiful thing. I hit 35 and I’m still amazed. It’s truly a blessing to still be here

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I have my exams coming up to see if I can up this thing to 100 percent. They actually called me today which was a surprise.

I’ll take it as a good sign since it’s my birthday today

Also to all the Vets. I’m glad you’re still here brotha. It’s not easy navigating through this world at times, but to see so many of us still here either growing, thriving or just living is a beautiful thing. I hit 35 and I’m still amazed. It’s truly a blessing to still be here
What exams you have coming up ?

Karume

All Star
Daps
smh, I got called today about missing an appt I was never notified of. somebody is trying hard to stop my 100

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
smh, I got called today about missing an appt I was never notified of. somebody is trying hard to stop my 100
My g.. in this day and age of technology.. this shyt shouldn’t happen.. don’t you have the VA app? It tells you right there… don’t fukk up your bread breh.. checking the app takes less than 10 secs.. I miss no appts… I’m gunning for my SMC.. nothing getting in the way of that .. get the app breh

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Brehs better get their claims in before the new mental health rating change .. it’s already approved and will take effect apr 2025… that doesn’t seem like it’s close but you know how shyt is to get the rating

Karume

All Star
Daps
My g.. in this day and age of technology.. this shyt shouldn’t happen.. don’t you have the VA app? It tells you right there… don’t fukk up your bread breh.. checking the app takes less than 10 secs.. I miss no appts… I’m gunning for my SMC.. nothing getting in the way of that .. get the app breh
Yes, I have the VA app. I'm not talking about regular VA medical appointments. I'm talking about a C&P exam, which isn't shown on that.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Yes, I have the VA app. I'm not talking about regular VA medical appointments. I'm talking about a C&P exam, which isn't shown on that.
Ahh.. was it a VES or QTC appt? Reason why I’m asking is this.. by law they have to notify you.. and this is through a FedEx package sent to you.. if you never received that.. you can actually report them to the VA.. I had an issue like that and reported them.. magically, they gotta call from the VA and QTC rescheduled my appt

Karume

All Star
Daps
Ahh.. was it a VES or QTC appt? Reason why I’m asking is this.. by law they have to notify you.. and this is through a FedEx package sent to you.. if you never received that.. you can actually report them to the VA.. I had an issue like that and reported them.. magically, they gotta call from the VA and QTC rescheduled my appt
I'm not sure, but I think I accidentally hung up on the person who called me to inform me that I had missed an appointment. I now suspect that I didn't miss the appointment at all, and the VA questioned the contractor about why it was taking me so long to get an appt which led them to give me the whole appointment story. I immediately called the VA back, and the person I spoke to informed me that something was mailed to me today. fishy