Who has VA Disability?

Karume

All Star
Daps
I am a disabled vet. The Army made you feel like going to get treatment made you weak. Pain was weakness leaving the body.

In reality, my hearing suffered, my knees and back are bad, my PTSD was untreated and took a toll on my family relationships and work, I have sleep apnea, I have migraines, anxiety, etc, etc

But for whatever reason, I'm stuck at 90%
what about your feet/ankles and hips?

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Yes it was.

I did get treated while I was in the navy

I brought nothing extra with me to my exam. I just went to another exam on Tuesday. I tried to claim scarring from my eczema. They will probably deny that though. They want to see scarring from shrapnel, burns, surgery etc.
Scarring applies to anything as long as it meets the sq. inch requirements, according to the dbq :yeshrug:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Scarring applies to anything as long as it meets the sq. inch requirements, according to the dbq :yeshrug:
That is also my understanding. I am already gearing up to appeal this because my examiner seemed to want to do anything to discredit it. She did not even measure the scars even after I told her she is supposed to.

So I know I am going to have to fight it on the back end

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
That is also my understanding. I am already gearing up to appeal this because my examiner seemed to want to do anything to discredit it. She did not even measure the scars even after I told her she is supposed to.

So I know I am going to have to fight it on the back end
You can actually get the exam invalidated .. and get another C&p exam..but be careful.. if there was other shyt tied in with that exam.. that invalidate everything

Karume

All Star
Daps
All my disabilities add up to 470%… still have 9 open cases… but you know va math.. I got my 100.. but I’m gunning for the top that SMC R2 rating.. 10.7k/month
what do you need to prove for that?

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
what do you need to prove for that?
ALOT.. the requirements are crazy but achievable .. and also you can only get it granted by a judge .. so they’ll deny it at the regional level.. I’ll appeal and that’ll take 1-3 years .. but a judge will approve.. I have the medical evidence … the rest is just paperwork and having diff doctors signing off of on diff documents

Karume

All Star
Daps
ALOT.. the requirements are crazy but achievable .. and also you can only get it granted by a judge .. so they’ll deny it at the regional level.. I’ll appeal and that’ll take 1-3 years .. but a judge will approve.. I have the medical evidence … the rest is just paperwork and having diff doctors signing off of on diff documents
at this point I dont need outside help........perhaps later

I will be applying for SSDI though