Who has VA Disability?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Yo.. nobody got the answer?... trying request my medical records
Try the VA first they should’ve gave them to you when you outorocessed from the military. If they don’t have them on file. I would work with the VA to work with your last duty station to see if they still have them.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Yo.. nobody got the answer?... trying request my medical records

You were supposed to request your records when you separated. I don’t think the VA automatically gets your records. You’d have to get in contact with the Med Group at the base you separated from and inform them that you were never given your medical records and you’d like to request a digital copy.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
You were supposed to request your records when you separated. I don’t think the VA automatically gets your records. You’d have to get in contact with the Med Group at the base you separated from and inform them that you were never given your medical records and you’d like to request a digital copy.

They gave me that in a CD.. I lost that shyt.. that was over 8 years ago unfortunately.. they said they gave the VA my records.. but these fukks at the VA not pointing me in the right direction to get my shyt.. I know there gotta be some type of official way to request it.. I just don’t know.. son i was at the VA hospital raising hell to get my shyt.. they called security on my ass.. and through all of that fukk shyt.. they still couldn’t tell me how the fukk to get my shyt.. this was at the FUKKIN VA HOSPITAL

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They gave me that in a CD.. I lost that shyt.. that was over 8 years ago unfortunately.. they said they gave the VA my records.. but these fukks at the VA not pointing me in the right direction to get my shyt.. I know there gotta be some type of official way to request it.. I just don’t know.. son i was at the VA hospital raising hell to get my shyt.. they called security on my ass.. and through all of that fukk shyt.. they still couldn’t tell me how the fukk to get my shyt.. this was at the FUKKIN VA HOSPITAL
I got out in 2006 and didn't have shyt. Within a few weeks I had everything I needed... Follow this link and get your milconnect. Do everything but getting into milconnect should get you what you need.

After that, get registered at the VA if you're not and into this system...

If you've already done all this then I don't know :yeshrug: