Who has VA Disability?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I have all of this on my record so far. Looking to add more shyt
Any mental health shyt

If you don't plan on re-enlisting..

Goto medical before you get out and get the ball rolling on that. I was depressed while in the service but never went to medical. It would be easier for my ptsd claim if I did.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I have all of this on my record so far. Looking to add more shyt
Also tinnitus when you get out if you're on a carrier it's almost a sure thing.

Even if you didn't work.on the flight deck...it's berthing areas under the flight deck or near machinery spaces or your workspace being around loud machinery.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Any nyc vets in here?

I had a few exams done in NYC before I started my new job. What’s up? As far as the tinnitus, you’ll more than likely end up doing an audiogram. Either way, they can’t really say you don’t have it. I’d recommend not trying to knock it out of the park though. If that makes sense.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does anyone have any experience with retiring and going back to refile a VA claim? My pops got out in the early 2000s and he only got compensated for tinnitus, and they didnt service connect his low back.

The new lady hes working with is filing 7 new things but im not sure if he has an actual diagnosis while on active duty. Im trying to figure out if he needs a nexus letter for all the new stuff hes claiming or if he can just go in the C&P exam and tell them his symptoms. He did 20+ yrs, deployed multiple times so im tryna get him right

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Does anyone have any experience with retiring and going back to refile a VA claim? My pops got out in the early 2000s and he only got compensated for tinnitus, and they didnt service connect his low back.

The new lady hes working with is filing 7 new things but im not sure if he has an actual diagnosis while on active duty. Im trying to figure out if he needs a nexus letter for all the new stuff hes claiming or if he can just go in the C&P exam and tell them his symptoms. He did 20+ yrs, deployed multiple times so im tryna get him right
He'd do best with getting a lawyer or getting a liaison thru DAV/American Legion. Guaranteed if his medical records are in the archives, that shyt has "mysteriously" shrunk if they didn't digitize his records.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Going for hearing loss and tinnitus tommorow

Any tips
I got my 10% for hearing loss in April. My brother is at 100%. He got that this year. He had some severe documented back issues while in the Army and has had two back surgeries since being out

I am going to hit them up for sleep apnea and whatever else I can get

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about this thread. I’m still sitting at 80%. Took a break because battling with the VA is tiring. Gotta start working again on getting my other conditions service connected.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps

PM and let’s get to work

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Requested my records last week, should be getting this back this week. Trying to get my claims in before my 90 days out mark (BDD program).

Gonna be claiming:

Knee pain (Never healed right from ACL surgery)
Left Foot (I might have flat feet, I have an PHA appointment this week, def gonna bring that up)
Acid Reflux
Shin Splints
Migraines
Anxiety
Depression
Tinnitus

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:leon: gotta read this thread…just did my initial claim and got 80% off top

i think i could get to 100 but i don’t know how :lupe:

Daps
I forgot about this thread. I’m still sitting at 80%. Took a break because battling with the VA is tiring. Gotta start working again on getting my other conditions service connected.
I’m at 90%. Young Black female doctor SCREWED me last time went in, denied me on six different claims for increase. I’m already service-connected at 0% for them, just 10% each on half of the claims I filed would have put me at 100%. shyt is exhausting and depressing, gotta keep at it though.:snoop: