Who has VA Disability?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Requested my records last week, should be getting this back this week. Trying to get my claims in before my 90 days out mark (BDD program).

Gonna be claiming:

Knee pain (Never healed right from ACL surgery)
Left Foot (I might have flat feet, I have an PHA appointment this week, def gonna bring that up)
Acid Reflux
Shin Splints
Migraines
Anxiety
Depression
Tinnitus
You went to medical for all that, or you just claiming it and see what sticks?

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Requested my records last week, should be getting this back this week. Trying to get my claims in before my 90 days out mark (BDD program).

Gonna be claiming:

Left Foot (I might have flat feet, I have an PHA appointment this week, def gonna bring that up)
Acid Reflux
Shin Splints
Migraines
Anxiety
Depression
Tinnitus

How did you request your medical records breh? I tried requesting my records but i was sent a letter stating that the VA has my records not the AF

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

Gonna be claiming:

Acid Reflux
Shin Splints
Migraines
Anxiety
Depression
Tinnitus
is all of this in your service records?

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I’m at 90%. Young Black female doctor SCREWED me last time went in, denied me on six different claims for increase. I’m already service-connected at 0% for them, just 10% each on half of the claims I filed would have put me at 100%. shyt is exhausting and depressing, gotta keep at it though.:snoop:

The last exam I went to a couple of years ago was also by a young black lady doctor. I googled her before the appointment and thought, cool, I should get some results. But nope. She claimed I didn’t display any irregularities. The only thing I received was upgrade for shin splints from 0% to 10%. Which I guess could be viewed as progress, but everything else was a wash. My primary objective was to get my other musculoskeletal conditions service connected. She claimed shin splints aren’t a symptom of anything else, which is a lie from everything I’ve read on PubMed. Even had my doctor while in service write in my medical records that he thought my shin issues were a result of foot alignment issues. After which he referred me to podiatry and I was prescribed insoles for. This is my issue with the VA. These are supposed healthcare experts rating our conditions but they refuse to connect any dots. Actually, now that I think about it, the lady who did my exam was an NP not a physician. And she didn’t use the tool she was supposed to be using when conducting her exam. When they’re measuring range of motion, they’re supposed to use a goniometer. She used nothing but her eyes. shyt is so frustrating.

Last edited:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Last edited:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
what did you claim if you dont mind. Were your claims all in your service record
mental health
IBS
scars
and 2 other things that are all up and thru my records but they flat out denied smh makes no sense

mental health wasn’t in my records at all but it’s my highest percentage go figure

for IBS i went to medical twice for other reasons that i guess they decided was close enough to link to IBS

scars i never went to medical for per se but the event that caused them is mentioned in there once

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
mental health
IBS
scars
and 2 other things that are all up and thru my records but they flat out denied smh makes no sense

mental health wasn’t in my records at all but it’s my highest percentage go figure

for IBS i went to medical twice for other reasons that i guess they decided was close enough to link to IBS

scars i never went to medical for per se but the event that caused them is mentioned in there once
was this depression.ptsd ?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
chronic adjustment disorder…the VA doc seems to think its PTSD so ima let her add that into the file just to CYA for the future
So they based everything off an interview they conducted?

Reason I’m pressing this cuz I’m trying to go for the same thing lol

But nothing is in my medical records

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
So they based everything off an interview they conducted?

Reason I’m pressing this cuz I’m trying to go for the same thing lol

But nothing is in my medical records
yup basically…all the interview is gonna do is see what your symptoms are so as long as what you say fits the criteria for 30, 50, 70 you gucci. and submit a personal statement and be specific as far as when your depression/PTSD started whether it was after you came back from deployment or whatever..just don’t say you had a fukked up childhood tho lol

my examiner was real sympathetic too she was definitely on the veteran’s side rather than tryna be stingy

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
is all of this in your service records?

All but foot and Tinnitus. I have a BH appointment next month (everything is backed up right now) to further go over depression. That recent Poland deployment kicked my ass, worst shyt ever.

Curious to see my records and find out what was accurately put down over the last 12 years. I’ve been for other miscellaneous stuff, I’ll leave that for the VSO.
How did you request your medical records breh? I tried requesting my records but i was sent a letter stating that the VA has my records not the AF

I’m still in and went to the hospital on post to request them digitally . Said it would take up to 30 days but I know people that are getting them back within a week.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
yup basically…all the interview is gonna do is see what your symptoms are so as long as what you say fits the criteria for 30, 50, 70 you gucci. and submit a personal statement and be specific as far as when your depression/PTSD started whether it was after you came back from deployment or whatever..just don’t say you had a fukked up childhood tho lol

my examiner was real sympathetic too she was definitely on the veteran’s side rather than tryna be stingy
The bolded makes or breaks a lot of claims
I think I’m going to go for this

But I’ve been out 5 years