Who has VA Disability?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How long did it take you?
Everything @downtheline said plus I can’t reiterate, start going to medical, get a copy of your records and go thru it with a fine tooth comb. That means researching side effects of every med they’ve prescribed you, every ailment no matter how small, etc. I started mine in January and it just closed out in my favor. I got out a while ago and just kept putting it off

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Everything @downtheline said plus I can’t reiterate, start going to medical, get a copy of your records and go thru it with a fine tooth comb. That means researching side effects of every med they’ve prescribed you, every ailment no matter how small, etc. I started mine in January and it just closed out in my favor. I got out a while ago and just kept putting it off

Im good im at 90 but that's pretty good an opposite I've heard happen. Good shyt man

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

You should qualify for Voc Rehab. That will pay for your JD. I applied online about a month ago on that VA website, got an interview tomorrow

I will definitely update what information I got afterwards

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im good im at 90 but that's pretty good an opposite I've heard happen. Good shyt man

if you don’t mind I looking like I may retire at 80-90 can you tell me if that amount is good enough to pay mortgage and utilities? Still in so I can still add in a few things

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
if you don’t mind I looking like I may retire at 80-90 can you tell me if that amount is good enough to pay mortgage and utilities?

Retirement is different because I believe you guys get an extra payment. 90 percent is at 1813 right now by itself so I guess it depende on your location.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
yes it’s the disability on top of the retirement

Yeah I got med retired so I got either or, but yeah, depends on where you decide to settle at. Vocational and Post are another way to get some income too. I don't know if it stacks with retirement, but I assume so. Depending where you are at it could be some good money. Over here in Nor Cal (I live an hour down) the stipend is 4200 per month.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you only do four year and enlist as a e3 how much would you get a month if you get 100%

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You should qualify for Voc Rehab. That will pay for your JD. I applied online about a month ago on that VA website, got an interview tomorrow

I will definitely update what information I got afterwards
Bet. Gonna look into that. I’m supposed to meet with a lady this week for the Pat Tillman scholly

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I got out recently and haven't done none of that medical shyt. :francis:. My record has nothing on it because I was never sick, and my seperation physical showed nothing too. I should have done like everyone else and faked injuries:francis:.
We didn’t fake. We just knew just cause it doesn’t hurt now doesn’t mean it won’t hurt later on :sas2: